Twitter, Tiktok and now Clubhouse: Somali incels continue to flourish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but majority of the Nigerians in the West are not Muslim.

That’s true. The Nigerian incel who started the whole issue recently is a troll himself who hates Somalis. I always see him entering Somali rooms and I think he’s from Toronto. But this isn’t the Somalis first rodeo. The room had fed up Jamaicans, Nigerians and ADOS joining forces to tell their trauma stories about Somalis on clubhouse. They all decided it is in our DNA to be trolls

I knew another West African vs East African war was brewing and I usually don’t bother cause I don’t care. But damn how many apps are they going to storm and completely ruin for everyone else? It’s no fun to use when they make hundreds of accounts everywhere. Just look at this room they created. View attachment 181056
People are talking about their careers and networking and shukaansi and Somalis are just miserable everywhere they go it’s like Xamar in 91’.

Is it mental illness? Last week I was in a room discussing a T.V show with some nice people and they all stormed in with George Floyd photos making monkey noises. Is this our legacy?

they make “death to somalia” and yet still booty clapping for madows?? your the issue

Half of Nigeria is Muslim. But Somalis are tryna turn their racism into a Islamaphobia issue. Moving like Arabs and gatekeeping Islam

Yep, i've never understood how some Somalis love to behave like all madows are gaal and sometimes try link it to Islamophobia.

Some of these West African countries like Gambia and Senegal are predominantly Muslim and whole of North Nigeria are Muslims with strong Islamic traditions..

Its just embarrassing at this point.

Yep, i've never understood how some Somalis love to behave like all madows are gaal and sometimes try link it to Islamophobia.

Some of these West African countries like Gambia and Senegal are predominantly Muslim and whole of North Nigeria are Muslims with strong Islamic traditions..

Its just embarrassing at this point.

Once people call them out it’s always the Islamaphobia excuse. Like own your shit.

Death to Somalia was made by a Somali:dead:
those incels have been doing this for months. ive noticed their pattern on clubhouse, they made a controversial title in the room, change their pictures and act like they don’t know each other when they speak. one time they made a room saying fat women shouldn’t get married and they bring their friends to speak in which they end up agreeing and others in the room get even more angry. they take trolling way to far. shaaqo la’aan at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.