Twitter, Tiktok and now Clubhouse: Somali incels continue to flourish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than you should know the racism that goes towards somalis. So your telling me ur the only person in the Uk who has never seen racism against somalis??? complete delusion. Let me ask u again, How old are you?? it could be an age difference
It’s not age difference but gender difference. madow men aren’t going to be the same around xalimos and faraxs. We see their true colours. Same way Ajnabi girls like faraxs cause they don’t see how toxic we really are.

they don’t only target madows they target everyone. one time they made a room saying lander girls go to heaven and non lander girls go to hell..one of them said his grandma is going to hell astagfurillah :mjlol:

But that isn't the point though? These incels have been cussing random people. If someone is insulting you for your features, by all means insult them back, but does that mean you have to randomly attack people?! I've seen them call a girl a baboon for posting a picture?! No reason.

That is my issue here. Lets be real, they're not defending they're just trolling randomly. They're just bored kids. I'm not here defending madows, i'm not on twitter blasting the Somali community for racism, this is merely a discussion amongst Somalis and we can admit that this behavior isn't normal.

Every time they launch an attack on people minding their own business they claim self defence.

They throw somali men under bus. For likes and madow approval

So we are making up that Somali men on twitter, tiktok and clubhouse are making fake account and pestering people they don’t know? If someone says something about Somalis, you are full well in your right to defend it. But that’s not what we are discussing here. And the fact that you guys keep trying to spin it is ridiculous

Mozart

You need people like me
All he did was post a workout video looool

094BE7B3-9E35-4675-BB47-04ADBC5503E3.jpeg

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Somalis have fought with Arabs a few months ago now it's the Nigerians turn.

I can't believe how these Nigerians were abusing their moderator powers on CH the Somalis were apologizing and they were not accepting it LOL

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I knew another West African vs East African war was brewing and I usually don’t bother cause I don’t care. But damn how many apps are they going to storm and completely ruin for everyone else? It’s no fun to use when they make hundreds of accounts everywhere. Just look at this room they created. View attachment 181056
People are talking about their careers and networking and shukaansi and Somalis are just miserable everywhere they go it’s like Xamar in 91’.

Is it mental illness? Last week I was in a room discussing a T.V show with some nice people and they all stormed in with George Floyd photos making monkey noises. Is this our legacy?

They really did that, why? :dwill:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I really find it hard to believe that these are Somali guys/incels whateva u wanna call it. I know enuff Somali youth of all ages and backgrounds and have never met anyone that is invested or care about these ethnicities let alone racially attack them.

I believe these are low self esteem jealous, vindictive haters/ bi-polar Schizos Larping as a Somali who were probably either hurt, ridiculed or bullied by an individual Somali and developed collective hatred towards us.

it could also be some one who was initially infatuated with Somalis in general because of their outwardly open, warm and charming personas but become disappointed at learning that they are not culturally inclusive or kud be some rejected, vindictive person; a jilted lover type (BTW i am guilty of producing a fair share of jilted girls including some Muslimas by simply and honestly stating that we are traditionally/culturally endogamous ; May Allah protects me from their Evil Eye).

There is also the years going saga of some Femcel Xalimos posing as Faraxs who were later doxed as having multitudes of SM accounts with stolen PFPs of somali guys, names and Flag who made their sorry life's mission to attack other Africans, Muslims, AAs and many more communities, attacking people with racist slurs , calling people monkeys and all type of offensive and foul language to instigate wars all the while making us look like dumb in front of the whole world. This has actually continued for years and prolly cost the lives of innocent people.

don't be an easily manipulated and instigated fool that jumps the gun and ride for a malicious enemy determined to give us bad name. Good iftar.

Status
Not open for further replies.