Twitter, Tiktok and now Clubhouse: Somali incels continue to flourish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew another West African vs East African war was brewing and I usually don’t bother cause I don’t care. But damn how many apps are they going to storm and completely ruin for everyone else? It’s no fun to use when they make hundreds of accounts everywhere. Just look at this room they created.
EB017289-EF18-4AC4-9139-FEB60DA4613D.jpeg

People are talking about their careers and networking and shukaansi and Somalis are just miserable everywhere they go it’s like Xamar in 91’.

Is it mental illness? Last week I was in a room discussing a T.V show with some nice people and they all stormed in with George Floyd photos making monkey noises. Is this our legacy?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
say wlhi trolls are ruining it for the rest of us. Now people are everywhere "calling out" somalis and questioning why we call west madows "Adoon" and "gorilla"

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
These are UK Somalis. They have ptsd from all the bullying they suffered at the hands of madows.
:mjhaps:
I never had that shit. Also that isn't an excuse. Man up. Childhood experience shouldn't effect you outlook on life as an adult. These guys are pussys ngl. Some weirdos kmt

These are UK Somalis. They have ptsd from all the bullying they suffered at the hands of madows.
:mjhaps:

People always throw U.K Somalis under the bus but as a Canadian I’ve seen my fair share of them too. One girl even told me on Clubhouse that she caught a Somali incel using her picture on Tiktok and calling people jar33rs and monkeys. Apparently the incels are so mad at “blm xaarlimos”, they’re making accounts as women and being racist so it can be attributed to both Somali men and women :dead:

it’s pretty genius

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
People always throw U.K Somalis under the bus but as a Canadian I’ve seen my fair share of them too. One girl even told me on Clubhouse that she caught a Somali incel using her picture on Tiktok and calling people jar33rs and monkeys. Apparently the incels are so mad at “blm xaarlimos”, they’re making accounts as women and being racist so it can be attributed to both Somali men and women :dead:

it’s pretty genius
😂😂😂😂 :dead: :dead:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I knew another West African vs East African war was brewing and I usually don’t bother cause I don’t care. But damn how many apps are they going to storm and completely ruin for everyone else? It’s no fun to use when they make hundreds of accounts everywhere. Just look at this room they created. View attachment 181056
People are talking about their careers and networking and shukaansi and Somalis are just miserable everywhere they go it’s like Xamar in 91’.

Is it mental illness? Last week I was in a room discussing a T.V show with some nice people and they all stormed in with George Floyd photos making monkey noises. Is this our legacy?

They stormed in and start making monkey noises
giphy.gif

Keo

VIP
It's becoming concerning at this point. Why do they have to enter these rooms where ajnabis are discussing Somalis and end up embarrassing themselves in the process? I would like to see more Somali only rooms where they are discussing meaningful topics but all this trolling shit and going into rooms full of madows apologising and pandering to them has got to stop.

These people enjoy the fact that Somalis are making a fool of themselves on CH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending