Twitter somalis..

Twitter somalis:

• Yes! They are gross af. By far the most degenerate somalis..

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Nah, I think their cool. They have more caqli than sspot members.

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I knew you were in the sunken place. uff
:susp:
Sunken place what. Black community treated me well wallahi. Even though they knew I was Somali they treated me like we was family. I grew up hooping with them playing video games with them even got invited to some thanksgiving dinners. Good times man.
Hooping, playing video games, eating koolaid pickles,and watching wrestling with all my niggas.

I identify as black because I am a dark skin Somali male. I ain't white I don't even look Arab. Too the average white racist f*ck I look like a random African.

U live in fucking Norway. Ain't no niggas living in Norway. That place sound wack af. You probably grew up hanging around nazi sympathizers.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I say that too, but I'm always pushing an angle when I do
I was just joking I'm cool with all my fellow African Americans. I'm not like the Eu diaspora that got beef with other blacks and africans. Those mfs really look down on blacks.

Meanwhile me and my other abdis in the states are growing up in the same communities as them. Straight chilling together.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Brb. I’ll try and collect some receipts!

Ugh, everytime I have to go on twitter my whole body gets chills. I hate that site so much. I’ve only been active on there for 4 days, and I can already feel my somali pride decreasing.

:noneck:

Your Somali pride managed to stay intact on this site, but only a few days on Twitter decreased it. That alone shows how degenerate Twitter Somalis are. :siilaanyolaugh:

I was just joking I'm cool with all my fellow African Americans. I'm not like the Eu diaspora that got beef with other blacks and africans. Those mfs really look down on blacks.

Meanwhile me and my other abdis in the states are growing up in the same communities as them. Straight chilling together.

Cause AAs are naive asf and claim anything melanated - I always see them online arguing with Latinos and how they really just Spanish speaking self-hating blacks. Crazy people, but the few I met were nice people. I wish I lived in America, the land of milk and honey, but that white Trump is trynna keep my ass out

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Cause AAs are naive asf and claim anything melanated - I always see them online arguing with Latinos and how they really just Spanish speaking self-hating blacks. Crazy people, but the few I met were nice people. I wish I lived in America, the land of milk and honey, but that white Trump is trynna keep my ass out
Bro those are just a minority. In real life they cool af with each other. Wallahi I ain't never see no black dude beef with a Hispanic dude. Especially in the hoods. Latinos and blacks mostly respect each other here. The hood latinos really just act like niggas. The only ones that get offended by this are a minority. Everyone else is cool with them.

Yea trump a hoe f*ck him

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Koolaid pickles? What an odd combination.
:dwill:
Southern African Americans created this snack. It's oddly okay. It's not amazing to me but it's eatable. I ate it every once in awhile with my friends back in the day.

We would hoop for a bit and afterwards go to the neighrbood candy lady(lady that sold candy at her house) she had some koolaid picks and sold them for a $1. Pickles resting in koolaid juice and had some koolaid powder sprinkled on it as well.

Bro those are just a minority. In real life they cool af with each other. Wallahi I ain't never see no black dude beef with a Hispanic dude. Especially in the hoods. Latinos and blacks mostly respect each other here. The hood latinos really just act like niggas. The only ones that get offended by this are a minority. Everyone else is cool with them.

Yea trump a hoe f*ck him

I figured, AAs seem like alright people. America is also more focus on black & white, whereas most Europeans are recent immigrants. Everyone knows which bush, jungle or desert patch they're from.

Somalis & Blacks get along reasonably well, but there's definitely some enmity. UK blacks have a weird obsession with Somalis.

We in Washington, California, DMV, Atlanta, Columbus, Phoenix the list goes on :comeon: Y’all have even Pakis tryna beef LMAO the desis here are too miskiin to try anything.

The paki thing is meme. Fukkin Abdijohnson started it and I've been entertaining it because I'm an anti-UK disgruntled Dutchie. They must pay for Brexit

My point still stands, UK is a mini-Africa. Tribal warfare and Somalis are the least "African". America it's Black vs White. I bet nobody has ever questioned your 'Blackness'

The paki thing is meme. Fukkin Abdijohnson started it and I've been entertaining it because I'm an anti-UK disgruntled Dutchie. They must pay for Brexit

My point still stands, UK is a mini-Africa. Tribal warfare and Somalis are the least "African". America it's Black vs White. I bet nobody has ever questioned your 'Blackness'

The audacity of West Africans tryna police anything lmao I’d tell em to shut the f*ck up. I’m Cushitic we ain’t kin we just share the same continent is all :lolbron:

AA are cool people, bit on the ignorant side but they don’t mean harm. We had our little squabbles in the early 00’s and that’s it. Nowadays it’s Somali on Somali :jcoleno:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I figured, AAs seem like alright people. America is also more focus on black & white, whereas most Europeans are recent immigrants. Everyone knows which bush, jungle or desert patch they're from.

Somalis & Blacks get along reasonably well, but there's definitely some enmity. UK blacks have a weird obsession with Somalis.
I originally was planning on going to a few historically black universities in Texas. I had gotten accepted to two when I was in high school but didn't end up going because of financial reasons.

I wasn't the only Somali dude who has applied to one either. I know one that attends one in Texas and another that just applied to Howard university college of medicine(history black university)

African American culture is pretty welcoming to other Africans. As long as you don't try to act superior to people you will be treated fine honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts