Twitter somalis..

Twitter somalis:

• Yes! They are gross af. By far the most degenerate somalis..

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Nah, I think their cool. They have more caqli than sspot members.

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Am I the only one who finds them disgusting?

Dafuq. How did I create two threads? I must be magical.

SumMo

very lowkey
I want to see twitter somalis have a race war against twitter South Africans and twitter nigerians
ngl, I’d be down for that.
A2087E6B-F9FA-4954-B6DB-7E707C84247D.gif

Wallahi I do too. They're the most embarrassing Somalis on the internet and majority of them are Madow asslickers who talk shit about Somalis 24/7, while worshiping Madows.

SumMo

very lowkey
Like I can’t stand them wallahi. The men are such beta gangistar men. And the women on that site.. don’t even get me started on them. Lets just say, none of them are wifey.

Make me so embarrassed to be somali wallahi.:vqbuyv0:

SumMo

very lowkey
Wallahi I do too. They're the most embarrassing Somalis on the internet and majority of them are Madow asslickers who talk shit about Somalis 24/7, while worshiping Madows.
You damn right! They actually identify themselves as madow LOOL! Especially the women. They keep talking as if they know what it’s like to be madow, and how they feel about madow issues.

Like are they that desperate for Tyrones attention?
:russ:

Same with the men on there. I saw some somali men saying «us black men..» and I nearly fell of my chair.

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
Post some examples. :gaasdrink:
Brb. I’ll try and collect some receipts!

Ugh, everytime I have to go on twitter my whole body gets chills. I hate that site so much. I’ve only been active on there for 4 days, and I can already feel my somali pride decreasing.

:noneck:

Twitter as a whole is trash. It's a complete cesspool. People have been and still are recycling things they've been saying for years. Too much bandwagoning on that shithole.

SumMo

very lowkey
Brb. I’ll try and collect some receipts!

Ugh, everytime I have to go on twitter my whole body gets chills. I hate that site so much. I’ve only been active on there for 4 days, and I can already feel my somali pride decreasing.

:noneck:
Sorry man. I can’t bring myself to go on that site. I have too much pride. Iga qaleey!
:ohlord:

SumMo

very lowkey
Twitter as a whole is trash. It's a complete cesspool. People have been and still are recycling things they've been saying for years. Too much bandwagoning on that shithole.
Twitter is 100% own by the madow users. If you want to be relevant on there, you gotta lick some madow ass. It’s simple..

SumMo

very lowkey
Not just somalis. Dafuq. I found this white’ish chick who was bragging about her nose job. What degenerate person does thay?

280C1D40-7B8D-43A5-BEAD-7B10CE8DEEAC.jpeg

«When my kids come out ugly..» kulaha, as she post pics of herself as a child. Talk about self-hate..
:bell:

I swear these people are dumb af.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending