Twitter somalis..

Twitter somalis:

• Yes! They are gross af. By far the most degenerate somalis..

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Nah, I think their cool. They have more caqli than sspot members.

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course xaliimos trying to be concubines for west africans

And getting told to f*ck off

Why are they such begs for? :gucciwhat:

Twitter Xalimos is 98% insecure hive mind girls and 2% bad es with more tiddies than sense. They tweet the most obscene shit, but you'll never catch them w/ a man. Bunch of wannabe hoes.

Interesting phenomenon of good girls fakin tin while the real s out there faking integrity.

SumMo

very lowkey
Twitter Xalimos is 98% insecure hive mind girls and 2% bad es with more tiddies than sense. They tweet the most obscene shit, but you'll never catch them w/ a man. Bunch of wannabe hoes.

Interesting phenomenon of good girls fakin tin while the real s out there faking integrity.
Shit.. Dat’s deep, professor Slickback.

220E95DD-ABF1-4096-B7AF-D60A73634E53.gif

World

VIP

Yeah man twitter is some fucked up place. You see hijabis acting like s. All the somali girls there copy each other.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They're all cancer and need to die. But than i remember before death reaches cancer it multiplies quicker than speed of light
200w.gif

SumMo

very lowkey
Yes, you and rich will be referenced when I discuss the geographical impact on Xalimo behaviour
I like the sound of that walaal. Keep me updated..
:gaasdrink:

Also, could I be the face of your e-book cover? I think it will help with the sales performance.
:denzelnigga:just being a good friend.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
If your only exposure to Somalis was on Twitter you'd think we were a bloody bunch of two-bit 68 IQ havin'...
You know what, forget it sxb.
You know what I mean.
:farmajoyaab:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You damn right! They actually identify themselves as madow LOOL! Especially the women. They keep talking as if they know what it’s like to be madow, and how they feel about madow issues.

Like are they that desperate for Tyrones attention?
:russ:

Same with the men on there. I saw some somali men saying «us black men..» and I nearly fell of my chair.
..... let me go delete some tweets

I like the sound of that walaal. Keep me updated..
:gaasdrink:

Also, could I be the face of your e-book cover? I think it will help with the sales performance.
:denzelnigga:just being a good friend.

Absolutely! But the dedications will go to sigmund for her courageous cyber-jihad.
I'm almost done. I need to refine some numbers, but my current theory is that xalimo synthesis starts to take place when they exceed .125% of the population.

SumMo

very lowkey
Absolutely! But the dedications will go to sigmund for her courageous cyber-jihad.
I'm almost done. I need to refine some numbers, but my current theory is that xalimo synthesis starts to take place when they exceed .125% of the population.
We have our own somali J.K Rowling! You will be the next big thing, keep it up walaal.
042AC753-0E46-48C9-BA41-38682AF98F59.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending