Who would ever think this would happen to a US president :mjlol:

09748063-23F6-400F-9C66-3DE75F4AA074.jpeg

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Finally he will shut up about voterfraud but he probably has burner accounts

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Twitter suspended his account the other day but only for 12hrs when FB did ban him permanently. Now Twitter did the same thing because they feared there would be another attack on the capitol Jan 17th.

All the Trumpers are on Parler, a "fRee sPeEch" app :mjlol: Funny thing Apple is threatening to ban that from the app store.
20210108_182819.jpg

@The Somali Caesar and the other Trumptards are punching the air rn

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Tens of millions of followers gone...

He could've made billions just from promoting his businesses there.

Never f*ck with US establishment :hillarybiz:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I wanted him to incite more chaos

Politics up here in Canada is no fun
:bell:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Twitter was always gonna block my boy Donald. They have a vendetta against him and the MAGA Movement. There’s a million other ways for the legitimate president of United States aka Sir Donald J Trump to voice his incredible opinions.

Twitter in my opinion is overrated and outdated. The MAGA movement will always support Donald Trump regardless of what platform he uses :mybusiness:

Twitter was always gonna block my boy Donald. They have a vendetta against him and the MAGA Movement. There’s a million other ways for the legitimate president of United States aka Sir Donald J Trump to voice his incredible opinions.

Twitter in my opinion is overrated and outdated. The MAGA movement will always support Donald Trump regardless of what platform he uses :mybusiness:
Your boy is finished bruh. Let it go and move on. Twitter has permanently suspended him. Facebook and Instagram has suspended him indefinitely. Your clutching onto straws here bro
:russ::mjlol::lolbron::damn:

Trending

Latest posts