Twin daughters of Somali refugees on the road to becoming doctors.

Will Somali women dominate the next Somali generation and overtake Somali men in productivity?!

• Yes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They were born and raised in America but they are still considered as refugees:shookgabre:

Poor girls they live in redneck state

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They were born and raised in the America but they are still considered as refugees:shookgabre:

Poor girls they live in redneck state
Read the title: "Twin Daughters" of Somali refugees. Their parents are the ones considered refugees not them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
excuse me then:shookgabre::noneck:

Its one thing to say u r an atheist. U have a right to that. but it is another thing to actively go out of your way to insult Allaah swt. I mean, i know u r young and uninformed, and God does not need defending especially from Gods own creation, but for your sake, u better keep on moving and pretending God doesn't exist rather than stand in a field asking for God's attention. U might end up getting your little penis chopped or your vagina applied baasbaas

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Its one thing to say u r an atheist. U have a right to that. but it is another thing to actively go out of your way to insult Allaah swt. I mean, i know u r young and uninformed, and God does not need defending especially from Gods own creation, but for your sake, u better keep on moving and pretending God doesn't exist rather than stand in a field asking for God's attention. U might end up getting your little penis chopped or your vagina applied baasbaas
May Allah SwT guide him to the straight path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts