Twin daughters of Somali refugees on the road to becoming doctors.

Will Somali women dominate the next Somali generation and overtake Somali men in productivity?!

• Yes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They were born and raised in America but they are still considered as refugees:shookgabre:

Poor girls they live in redneck state

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They were born and raised in the America but they are still considered as refugees:shookgabre:

Poor girls they live in redneck state
Read the title: "Twin Daughters" of Somali refugees. Their parents are the ones considered refugees not them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
excuse me then:shookgabre::noneck:

Its one thing to say u r an atheist. U have a right to that. but it is another thing to actively go out of your way to insult Allaah swt. I mean, i know u r young and uninformed, and God does not need defending especially from Gods own creation, but for your sake, u better keep on moving and pretending God doesn't exist rather than stand in a field asking for God's attention. U might end up getting your little penis chopped or your vagina applied baasbaas

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Its one thing to say u r an atheist. U have a right to that. but it is another thing to actively go out of your way to insult Allaah swt. I mean, i know u r young and uninformed, and God does not need defending especially from Gods own creation, but for your sake, u better keep on moving and pretending God doesn't exist rather than stand in a field asking for God's attention. U might end up getting your little penis chopped or your vagina applied baasbaas
May Allah SwT guide him to the straight path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending