TV is pretty exhausting

Even though I pay for a Hulu membership I never use it. There are so many good shows and movies on there I have saved but I never get around to it. It’s all those choices they give you, who has the energy to sift through and pick one show without their mind wandering on what else they can watch?

I might as well cancel, I probably don’t like tv as much as I think lol

TV is dead nowadays. Most people watch Netflix, use their phones etc. People only watch TV if it's important stuff such as the news, Boxing, Nba, Fifa etc.

Even though I pay for a Hulu membership I never use it. There are so many good shows and movies on there I have saved but I never get around to it. It’s all those choices they give you, who has the energy to sift through and pick one show without their mind wandering on what else they can watch?

What kind of plan do u have:ulyin:

Netflix is the same way too much choice. I am constantly flicking through it till I decide what to watch then I give up and go to bed.

When you have abundance of something it gives it no value...

I haven’t watched Netflix for 7 weeks and paid for it being idle, I subscribe to 3 others, two for soccer, epl and the other for the rest of the European soccer leagues. I got 4 subscriptions and use actively only one. I don’t have a TV, but I hook it up with my whiteboard. Manchester United became like Arsenal, it’s time to ditch soccer and watch netball.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I torrent everything :F
Before that it was limewire, the good ol days.
Now that i think about it i never paid for anything other than spotify :mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The TV is mostly dead nowadays but I only use it to watch Netflix or big sports events.

Sometimes is good to show your visitors you have a nice big TV screen on the wall in your living room.
:manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

upload_2019-12-2_13-47-57.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts