TV is pretty exhausting

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
My problem is committing to a show l, I have watched every show you can think of but only finished a few, we now have subscriptions for Netflix, Hulu, AmazonPrime, Apple TV, HBO, Disney, Stars. And most weeks we don’t even open these apps :noneck:

Only shows I can watch everyday is The Office and Seinfield.

My problem is committing to a show l, I have watched every show you can think of but only finished a few, we now have subscriptions for Netflix, Hulu, AmazonPrime, Apple TV, HBO, Disney, Stars. And most weeks we don’t even open these apps :noneck:

It’s easier to watch those shows without real conflict. I got into stranger things it was good, but I stopped way it half watched through season one because it was too much mystery and suspense. That kind of stuff takes mental stamina I don’t have to watch

Macalin M

Out here

I would get Disney TV but I just don’t like the idea of paying only to watch a couple shows at best. Plus i already use Netflix so it’s just looooong.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It’s easier to watch those shows without real conflict. I got into stranger things it was good, but I stopped way it half watched through season one because it was too much mystery and suspense. That kind of stuff takes mental stamina I don’t have to watch
I stopped watching stranger things in season 2, let me tell you how many shows I stopped watching in either season 1 or 2
The 100
Peaky Blinders
Handmaid’s tale
Big little liars
Blacklist
The good place
Top Boy
Weeds
The wire( one day I shall go back and finish this)
The Spranos ( I know :meleshame:)
13 reasons why
How to get away with murder
This is us

I could go on forever, I have real commitment issue. My hubby now hates starting a new show with me, he’s like what’s the point you will get bored of it after the first couple of episodes lol

I stopped watching stranger things in season 2, let me tell you how many shows I stopped watching in either season 1 or 2
The 100
Peaky Blinders
Handmaid’s tale
Big little liars
Blacklist
The good place
Top Boy
Weeds
The wire( one day I shall go back and finish this)
The Spranos ( I know :meleshame:)
13 reasons why
How to get away with murder
This is us

I could go on forever, I have real commitment issue. My hubby now hates starting a new show with me, he’s like what’s the point you will get bored of it after the first couple of episodes lol
I tried watching htgawm, but it was taking too long to get to the point lol, so that one I quit first episode :abuxyga: the rest just the cover put me off

Trending