Tuugo causes chaos at weddin

And these women end up resenting their daughters when they see that they r standing up to men’s bs bcs they couldn’t do it themselves. I applaud somali women for choosing to save themselves.

Their freedom for their children’s future, sounds great. I mean what can go wrong?

I do feel sorry for you younger generation. Fortunately in my generation it really wasnt avaliable for you to embarrass us unless you lived far away from any somalis. One thing i do identify with however is shes no worse then any of the people that ridicule different clans or somali states on here so shes not alone.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Their freedom for their children’s future, sounds great. I mean what can go wrong?
Yes, if ur mom is depressed as shit bcs she in an unhappy marriage it would affect ur upbringing either way.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That delete every comment on her video who tell her the truth, wallahi everyone : REPORT HER VIDEO
Its too late troll incels have spread it everywhere on twitter.
The Joker Laugh GIF by Legendary Entertainment

such a corny broad. firstly she lost me with that # shit. how you can insult yourself, your parents, your siblings etc. by referring your people as zoo animals. how are you gonna run with the term ajnabis use to diss your people for engagement. for her sake I hope it’s just to increase engagement, niggas that hate themselves enough to call themselves a need to get off twitter and learn about their roots

secondly wtf is even happening in this vid, subhanallah the bride must be heated. Although if there is a tuugo how come none of the men are handling that lol? Best believe if this was my aroos, my husband, brothers, male cousins and male friends are handling that nigga on sight.

Gabadhan buuran deserves to be found and put to somali courts because of the defamation of our community. many People have asked her kindly to remove the post but she continued to leave it there due to her self hate or suffers from a humiliation kink. Disgusting behaviours like this need to be thoroughly addressed and stopped Immediately. this woman will pay for her actions if she does not apologise for filming without their consent and the humiliation of the Somali community to outsider Ajnabis. She needs to be tried or the Somali government will hold her accountable if she ever steps foot in our great Somalia.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
secondly wtf is even happening in this vid, subhanallah the bride must be heated. Although if there is a tuugo how come none of the men are handling that lol? Best believe if this was my aroos, my husband, brothers, male cousins and male friends are handling that nigga on sight.
It’s fake, apprently the married wanted to stop the celebration but some people who didn’t wanna leave say that there were tuugo outside

Trending

Latest posts