i’m so done….

Attachments

• 5AE0D2A0-8074-4B68-88DD-066E007C37EA.png
    5AE0D2A0-8074-4B68-88DD-066E007C37EA.png
    612.3 KB · Views: 210
  • CF0F94FF-4D65-49C8-A66A-8B1A9CAA94A5.png
    CF0F94FF-4D65-49C8-A66A-8B1A9CAA94A5.png
    617 KB · Views: 213
All the single mothers in attendance raised this trash, let them enjoy the fruits of their labor.

# naag nool oo la dhacay

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
All the single mothers in attendance raised this trash, let them enjoy the fruits of their labor.

# naag nool oo la dhacay
Don't insult the miskeen hooyos. Have some respect. It's not their fault that some of them have self hating sons and daughters,or that their husband left them to raise their kids alone in a country where they don't know the system or language.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
If you're a high income Somali, stay the hell away from low income trashy people like this.

Why in 2023 anyone has public access weddings or goes to weddings where they are not close to the bride or groom is beyond me.

It’s over for her. They invited me to a twitter space to talk about this but i don’t want to expose my voice. I will talk through a computer
:win:

And here I thought your doing this for the community, but it sounds like an attention grab.

no judgment do your thing.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This is the eventual consequence of the high percentage of single mother homes and some parents who did not teach their kids what is right and wrong and having empathy. There is a reason why many Somalis act like this. Wake up. They even post their shame online. There is a reason why the community is chaotic.

This will get much worse in the years and decades to come. If no one is going to talk about the root cause of this, don't waste your time getting angry and giving yourselves high blood pressure. The fact no one in the community has talked about the root causes of this shows it will not get better. You cannot fix the issue without acknowledging the root cause.

You cant convince an attention seeking and chaos loving woman (her environment made her that way) to take down the video. There's more like her as well who will post the same video. It's futile. Hopefully you young kids eventually realize what you collectively need to do to reverse this trend in the decades to come.

Her parents failed her as have the parents of all the other billa dhiig self haters who love to humiliate their own with zero care about how this reflects on the community.

Their parents failed to instil any self respect, pride and dignity in them which is why its so easy for them to ridicule their own ethnicity.

I sincerely pray to Allah that He humiliates these self haters just like they go out of their way to humiliate and degrade our name.

If her name and place of work/education are exposed, I will do all I can to make her life difficult. If we can make an example out of one of them, it will deter other attention seeking bottom feeders.

Her parents failed her as have the parents of all the other billa dhiig self haters who love to humiliate their own with zero care about how this reflects on the community.

Their parents failed to instil any self respect, pride and dignity in them which is why its so easy for them to ridicule their own ethnicity.

I sincerely pray to Allah that He humiliates these self haters just like they go out of their way to humiliate and degrade our name.

If her name and place of work/education are exposed, I will do all I can to make her life difficult. If we can make an example out of one of them, it will deter other attention seeking bottom feeders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Please use my talking points everywhere online encouraging two parent households, emotionally involved parenting, and teaching empathy. These crazy people have issues from their bad upbringing. If there are 100 people who push it regularly online, we will see changes in the years to come. It will grow the movement to thousands. This is the only way it will create change. Reporting her or pleading with the likes of her does nothing. She's the symptom, not the problem.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
One thing I noticed about somali weddings is they be letting anyone in, yall need to start hiring security.

Trending