Tuugo causes chaos at weddin

That shit will go viral but not this
whose account is that? can you ask them to create a twitter community to hold private discussions with somalis on there? we can make this a private group, invite somalis & have real honest conversations about this without ajanabis meddling in.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
whose account is that? can you ask them to create a twitter community to hold private discussions with somalis on there? we can make this a private group, invite somalis & have real honest conversations about this without ajanabis meddling in.
That’s me your highness
:win:
Grigori has 5k followers, I’m trying to get him to boost this.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
what if this brings more attention to our ceebs? let’s deal with this privately.
We can’t deal with it privately. That’s impossible. They need to be named and shamed. PERIOD. There needs to be consequences. We need to start reporting somalis like this to their schools and jobs for xenophobia and somaliphobia, i really don’t care for those bastards.

We can’t deal with it privately. That’s impossible. They need to be named and shamed. PERIOD. There needs to be consequences. We need to start reporting somalis like this to their schools and jobs for xenophobia and somaliphobia, i really don’t care for those bastards.
No i’m saying discussions with regular self-hating somalis who occasionally tweet dumb things but don’t go as viral. the ones who tweet things like “somalis are so embarrassing” or things of the sort. i believe we should try to educate them about why their actions are harmful. I agree with your point though, they should be names and shamed, they should bear severe consequences.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I will find her information and her place of employment and will be reporting her. This is how we will deal with xenophobic attacks.
C2A2BDDD-6D7B-43C2-8F03-B78D965B7AAF.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts