Turkish MPs pass bill to send troops to support Libyan government

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Libya has arms embargo, yet that doesn't deter Turkey to send troops. This shows you that Turkey doesn't have any faith in Somalia nor takes it seriously. Sending troops triumphs anything they've been doing since 2011in Xamar.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/02/turkish-parliament-to-vote-on-sending-troops-to-libya
False news

These weapons were given to us by turkey despite us having an arms embargo.

This is the Boran 105mm in action
:salute::salute:
Our relationship with turkey is stronger than ever

AMISOM mandate ends this year, will be interesting if Turkey replaces them in Somalia
Turkey ain’t gonna send no troops to Somalia. Erdogan boys ain’t gonna die for no negro. Libyans and Turks look alike abti. The got whole lot of oil. Libyans were sending their kids to Uk university with 3k bursary to study before they went retard mode. What is there in southern Somalia

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How would he be seen as a traitor? they would be stationed in the south where people already support them
He would be seen as a traitor by the opposition and spoilers that enjoy the chaotic status quo in the south. That's what i meant. Either way he will be criticised and i can see conflict arising from this sadly, as we are not united and many of our prominent politicians work for arab sharks.

:kanyehmm:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Turkey ain’t gonna send no troops to Somalia. Erdogan boys ain’t gonna die for no negro. Libyans and Turks look alike abti. The got whole lot of oil. Libyans were sending their kids to Uk university with 3k bursary to study before they went retard mode. What is there in southern Somalia
What a stupid and desperate argument? so UN troops didn't ever die in shabaab attacks for so called "negros"?

:mindblown:

False news

That’s from the 6 months training in turkey no hub has been given to Somalia.

Farm

VIP
What a stupid and desperate argument? so UN troops didn'e ever die in shabaab attacks for so called "negros"?

:mindblown:

UN peacekeepers refuse to go to Somalia, that’s why Amisom is there... In fact after Amisom withdraws which is unlikely the UN is suppose to send a peacekeeping force like in the Congo but we aren’t even at that stage yet. Let that sink in.

The Turks got a big job on there hands.

FED4F90E-0554-4698-B50F-A09BC6D31D95.jpeg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
False news

These delusional nihilists seem to forget the turkish muslims have been helping us since the 1500's. It's not out of the goodness of their hearts but they see that somalia will stand on it's feet within the next 30yrs and it's better to get in our good graces rather than make enemies out of us like the Gulf retards.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
AMISOM mandate ends this year, will be interesting if Turkey replaces them in Somalia
I reckon with Turkish assistance instead of Amisom, terrorism will plummet and Al shabab will cease to exist. May this year be promising for Somalia Insha Allah :rejoice:

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
UN peacekeepers refuse to go to Somalia, that’s why Amisom is there... In fact after Amisom withdraws which is unlikely the UN is suppose to send a peacekeeping force like in the Congo but we aren’t even at that stage yet. Let that sink in.
Amisom are leaving sadly. The UN confirmed they were'nt going to continue to pay them and the Ugandan general started throwing a tantrum, saying shit like " We won't leave until shabaab are defeated, with or without pay".

These clowns are desperate.

:mjlaugh:

Amisom are leaving sadly. The UN confirmed they were'nt going to continue to pay them and the Ugandan general started throwing a tantrum, saying shit like " We won't leave until shabaab are defeated, with or without pay".

These clowns are desperate.

:mjlaugh:
Nigga Somalia will fall in weeks if amisom go. They’ll get an extension.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nigga Somalia will fall in weeks if amisom go. They’ll get an extension.
Nice dream you're having. You mean the half assed trained troops by the wets will fail. The Turkish actully trained their forces. It's the UNSC that has left them with shitty weapons by extending the embargo.

They will leave and you will see my friend.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Weeks? If all Amisom left, I’d give it 30 minutes before villa Somalia was taken over.
Oh the mighty Amisom have managed to protect somalia have they?

When exactly did they karbaash shabaab in the past 9 yrs? How imcompetent are they if they can't guard one road in mogadishu. Don't make me laugh.

:chrisfreshhah:

I reckon with Turkish assistance instead of Amisom, terrorism will plummet and Al shabab will cease to exist. May this year be promising for Somalia :rejoice:
Turkey is as rich as Holland, there is not much they can do for you. Somalis have to help themselves first. Charity start from home.
upload_2020-1-2_18-24-8.jpeg

Latest posts