Turkish media now calls Somalia a Turkish colony and brag their total domination of both the mainland and Sea

:what1:

There is 54 countries in Africa. If they’re ranked 35, then by default they’re better than 19 countries.

I know this burns you, your useless uncles Culusow, Shariif were incompetent bums but, don’t shoot me, I’m just the messenger. Be of cheer though, if there is a ranking for who could sell the most Somali women to be concubines fat, low testosterone Arabs than your Uncle Culusow wins in a landslide :bell:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
:what1:

There is 54 countries in Africa. If they’re ranked 35, then by default they’re better than 19 countries.

I know this burns you, your useless uncles Culusow, Shariif were incompetent bums but, don’t shoot me, I’m just the messenger. Be of cheer though, if there is a ranking for who could sell the most Somali women to be concubines fat, low testosterone Arabs than your Uncle Culusow wins in a landslide :bell:
They don't rank the rest cause there's insufficient data you moron. Most of the data is from the CIA Factbook. So cause they aren't ranked, it doesn't mean Somalia is better.

But among those ranked, Somalia is ranked 35 out of 36 and 137 out of 139.

:kanyehmm:

Trending

Latest posts