NEWS Turkish media now calls Somalia a Turkish colony and brag their total domination of both the mainland and Sea

Som

VIP
And while this shit happens somalis here are busy arguing who's tuulo got the best huts.At least other african countries are being colonised by China, they have an excuse, China is powerful. On the other hand we somalis we are being colonized by a former watermelon seller who's country is in an economic crisis and is hated by every country in the world. What excuse do we have?
And the most hilarious and also terrible thing is that most Somalis sre happy about this cause Aabo Erdogan built a few things. While somalis are cheering the turks are taking our infrastructure and mostly employ their own people, soon they'll have some kind of apartheid against native somalis.
This is exactly how Italians and the british got us , they made some economic deals with local authorities, promised to build stuff, bought infrastructure like ports and then when we opened our eyes the union jack and the italian flag were flying in our cities. Actually we already have Turkish flags in Xamar.
History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce

Som

VIP
Anyway I don't like @Manafesto cause he is a MX hater , but he is 100% right. HMS made a huge mistake and Farmaajo followed the same path.
The nation is in great danger. If you thought amisom, ethiopia and kenya were colonising somalis wait to see what the turks will do in the next 10 years.
This is like gumaysiga gaalada 2.0. They are taking everything and giving back leftovers.I don't care if the turks are muslim, there's no ummah here that's some BS they tell gullible naive somalis who think all muslims are their friends.
How can we trust a country that jailed half of it's own intellectuals and bombs the shit out of syrians while supporting terrorists?

Reborn
Some of you guys need to read basic books on international politics before making a comment.
Also reading up on history helps too!

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Thanks to HSM for Introducing and bringing Nacalatulah Turkey to Somalia and traitor Farmaajo for signing ruthless dictator Erdogan's Son-Inlaw to both Mogadishu port and Airport and and now the sea.:wow:

Translation

We are entering the most dangerous waters in the World”.

“Turkey is taking control of the Arab seas”

"No one will stop the lions, is Turkey ready? the Turkish navy will extend their stay in the Arab Sea,Somali coast etc."

"We are here to protect of trading ships from SOMALI PIRATES.:what1:

“There are alot of millitary camps in Djibouti protecting their national interest, the Horn is one of the most strategic place in the World”.

“Connecting the red sea and the Indian Ocean it is a very important trading route pass for ships”

“Djibouti is using these camps for their economy since they don't have resources,small country with low population”

“Because of these miltiry camps the other states don't mess with Djibouti and they get 160 mill USD from them".

“Almost every country has a military camp in Djibouti and America is the biggest one it,around 4000 personnels”.

“America alone pays 63 mill USD year to djibouti”

My friend who helped me translate this video basicly said this is just just an Ad for the Turkish administration to gain support from the public of occupying Siilmalia.

Turkey is a friend.

we will work with them.
We benefit more from their alliance than they do

it’s not their fault our low iq ancestors weren’t smart enough to build great civilisation like the turks

Another reason why I love Turkis because Arabs are insecure towards the Turks.

long live Turkey and smart wadani Somalis, f*ck Arabs and f*ck our dumb ancestors

Your truly ignorant if you think turkey is doing this out of sincerity and islam. Look how they treat kurds and the minorities living there.Look at what they did to the armenians. These people have much more common with turks then we do but still ended up getting treated like trash. Just wait and see.Turkey will lure you guys with treats and candy. Building ports,building your military and your institutions . Your pretty much a colonial state just not in name.

def of a colony-a country or area under the full or partial political control of another country, typically a distant one, and occupied by settlers from that country.

Before you guys know it they will have us by the balls. Theyll make you buy their products, who you can trade with, who you can ally with. People in somalia fall for this trick. Theres nothing islamic here but a man striving for power and hes using islam as way towards it. Just like any populists he also seeks out for the weak. He helps them at their weakest point and brainwashes them to do their bidding. Somalis are nothing but a pawn to the turkish elite.

We have to instead use turkey for our benefit then

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Erdogan as a caliphate? Why not?
1F3E06DE-7DD2-40E8-89B3-4DD784C71835.jpeg

Your truly ignorant if you think turkey is doing this out of sincerity and islam. Look how they treat kurds and the minorities living there.Look at what they did to the armenians. These people have much more common with turks then we do but still ended up getting treated like trash. Just wait and see.Turkey will lure you guys with treats and candy. Building ports,building your military and your institutions . Your pretty much a colonial state just not in name.

def of a colony-a country or area under the full or partial political control of another country, typically a distant one, and occupied by settlers from that country.

Before you guys know it they will have us by the balls. Theyll make you buy their products, who you can trade with, who you can ally with. People in somalia fall for this trick. Theres nothing islamic here but a man striving for power and hes using islam as way towards it. Just like any populists he also seeks out for the weak. He helps them at their weakest point and brainwashes them to do their bidding. Somalis are nothing but a pawn to the turkish elite.

Turkey doesn't have alott of hydro carbons like UAE. Unlike the UAE they want Somalia Turkey together to take our the hydro carbons under neath the ground and make the most of it. Somalia will benefit from that also turkey is a great rising power.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Guys there's no need to be paranoid, I remember the day the president of turkey and his family came to Somalia during the famine and the height of alshabaab, it was a time where even regular somalis from the west wouldn't dare to visit back home like we do now. Not only did that defining historic moment boost our morale but it gave us glimpse of hope that maybe there was a way out of the misery and chaos. I remember that special moment with tears rolling down my face and boy did our country progress since. Endless thankz to president Shiekh Sharif and later president Hassan Shiekh for this accomplishment as Turkey stood by our side during our greatest struggle and still stand by our side today. :)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Is this blaming HSM for welcoming Turkey in Somalia? War they came when your ppl was starving and nobody wanted to enter Somalia for security reasons. But still the president himself with his wife came in the middle of all that shit.
1612086535723.png

At least they did something to help your ppl while you crying behind the keyboard.

Turkey is trying to 'colonize' Somalia without even committing itself to building the supporting infrastructure that supports economic growth.

How is 'training' SNA and deploying their navy in Somalia beneficial to the common citizens? Partnering with Turkey to improve security is important but it should not be the only thing. Somalia needs modern ports, highways, schools, hospitals etc. This is the kind of infrastructure that will immediately improve the lives of poor ordinary citizens.

Look at what China is doing in other countries. They are partnering built developing countries in Africa to build modern infrastructure. Albeit being on loan, this is infrastructure that is impacting on and improving the economies of these developing countries.

An example is the Kenyan standard gauge railway built by China.This one project is tremendously easing cargo transport in the region. Serving a population of over 100 million in Kenya, Uganda and parts of Rwanda and S.Sudan.

If Turkey is an true ally and a development partner then they should be building this kind of infrastructure in Somalia

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie

Our low is elders have made Somalis nothing but a bunch of failures
I’m glad people are willingly to work with us, bring us back to life from the grave our dumbfuck elders dug for us.
Turks saved us from Arab aggression, Arab govs would be feasting on us if it wasn’t for Turks.
We need to continue working with Turks and the west so we can move past fake ass ana-alulbayt-based qabil system

Iike I said like millions of Somalis I have first cousins here being trained, taught, fed yet I’m supposed to be Anti Turkey. I noticed Somalis are the most ‘What have you done for me lately’ people around. The only reason the OP is against this, is he doesn’t like Turkey working with the FGS. If they were working with his fat Mozambique descendent Deni, he would be cheerleading them.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Iike I said like millions of Somalis I have first cousins here being trained, taught, fed yet I’m supposed to be Anti Turkey. I noticed Somalis are the most ‘What have you done for me lately’ people around. The only reason the OP is against this, is he doesn’t like Turkey working with the FGS. If they were working with his fat Mozambique descendent Deni, he would be cheerleading them.
Somalia is ranked 35 out of 36. It doesn't rank 53 countries.

It is also ranked 137 out of 139 globally.

The N&N bots love bullshit.

:wow:

Trending