Turkish media now calls Somalia a Turkish colony and brag their total domination of both the mainland and Sea

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thanks to HSM for Introducing and bringing Nacalatulah Turkey to Somalia and traitor Farmaajo for signing ruthless dictator Erdogan's Son-Inlaw to both Mogadishu port and Airport and and now the sea.:wow:

Translation

We are entering the most dangerous waters in the World”.

“Turkey is taking control of the Arab seas”

"No one will stop the lions, is Turkey ready? the Turkish navy will extend their stay in the Arab Sea,Somali coast etc."

"We are here to protect of trading ships from SOMALI PIRATES.:what1:

“There are alot of millitary camps in Djibouti protecting their national interest, the Horn is one of the most strategic place in the World”.

“Connecting the red sea and the Indian Ocean it is a very important trading route pass for ships”

“Djibouti is using these camps for their economy since they don't have resources,small country with low population”

“Because of these miltiry camps the other states don't mess with Djibouti and they get 160 mill USD from them".

“Almost every country has a military camp in Djibouti and America is the biggest one it,around 4000 personnels”.

“America alone pays 63 mill USD year to djibouti”

My friend who helped me translate this video basicly said this is just just an Ad for the Turkish administration to gain support from the public of occupying Siilmalia.

Last edited:

images

Last edited:
Manafesto thank you for making my day. I’ve actually been learning turkish and I’m planning on investing in property there In Shaa Allah. I would trust my life with a Turk 1 million times out of a million over so called Somalis like yourself who want me dead.

Marhaba
Ban Murax
Tenishtumaza Memnin Oldum
Teshekular
Hosh Galdin

Manafesto thank you for making my day. I’ve actually been learning turkish and I’m planning on investing in property there In Shaa Allah. I would trust my life with a Turk 1 million times out of a million over so called Somalis like yourself who want me dead.

Marhaba
Ban Murax
Teshekular
Hosh Galdin
Actually that's a good idea. I heard you can become Turkish citizen if you marry Turkish wife. I want to mart Turkish wife.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Marhaba
Ban Murax
Teshekular
Hosh Galdin

I am not even surprised since your folks are historically known to produce foreign submissive b1tches and Low IQ leaders.

Funny thing is Reer Mogadishu took advantage of Turkey and have a reason to show their support but a Gedoian like you shouldn't be kissing their butt cheeks since they never built a toilet that hellhole of a region.

Anyway we all know you will switch your tone once they withdrew their support from Farmaajo and toss him like the used condom he is.:pachah1::drakelaugh:

Wallahi, I have first cousins who have been sent to Turkey for military training, others for school, etc. On Turk’s dime!

You have ill intentions, can’t even make duco for Somali success, yet want to talk smack about people who are helping other Somalis.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wish other countries specially neighboring ones had good intention towards us like Turkey does. They are a true friend :)

Turkey is not occupying us. They're our investment partners. I'd rather it's turkey than China . What do we have in common with China?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Who is the guy and the baby in your photo

New prime minister Roble and the young girl is the daughter of a police man who sacrificed his life to protect others from a shabaab attack. I love how the dowlad is looking after the children of our heroes:)

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
New prime minister Roble and the young girl is the daughter of a police man who sacrificed his life to protect others from a shabaab attack. I love how the dowlad is looking after the children of our heroes:)
Awww! That’s so sad. Poor girl. But she’s going to be the future of Somalia inshallah. You are such a nice guy @Jiron. May Allah protect our heros 🌸🌸

If only more Somalis could have compassion like this

Trending

Latest posts