Turkish fanboys (the biggest hypocrites) soo gala

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Man if there is one group on Somalispot who are just brainless followers.
It's probably the Turkish fanboys.

Abdi: Aabo Turkey if he wins in Libya will he come to feed Somalia?
Abdi #2: If Turkey's GNA wins in Libya. Will Turkey focus more on Somalia and remove Al Shabaab?
Abdi #3: Aabo Turkey is so busy in Syria and Libya. When will Aabo focus on Somalia again?
1590262435700.png

Listen to Mansour Al Khikhia
A ethnic Libyan.
1590262799900.png

Why is he in support of Haftar?
Because he knows it will mean Libya will stay united.

But most of the Turkish fanboys on Somalispot want Libya to disintegrate like Somalia.
Alla xaasidsana.

13:55
Watch this they say Al Sarraj has no authority over the GNA and the militias.
The whole government is a joke.
This is just like the weak government of Mogadishu.

Wallahi Libya will turn into Somalia 2.0 Thanks to Turkey and these Abdis are happy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haftar is a warlord back by Gulf Arabs to steal Libyan oil, cause instability and have a puppet to control over. Turkey has proven to be a credible ally, I would choose them any day over the desert rats.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Haftar is a warlord back by Gulf Arabs to steal Libyan oil, cause instability and have a puppet to control over. Turkey has proven to be a credible ally, I would choose them any day over the desert rats.
Watch the video you think Turkey is in Libya for nothing.
They want oil
Maritime deal
Contracts after the war to build Libya

It's going to become Somalia 2.0

Turks are causing mischief wherever they go. At least many Libyans have a backbone & are fighting the Turk invaders. Whereas, Somalis continue to be spineless beggers to anyone especially the Turks.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Just listen 14:00 Turkey is Satan wallahi. At least Haftar winning will mean a united Libya. Ask the Libyan annalist.

Watch the video you think Turkey is in Libya for nothing.
They want oil
Maritime deal
Contracts after the war to build Libya

It's going to become Somalia 2.0
I know but you have to see the bigger picture, UAE/Saudi are in a proxy war with Turkey because they don't want to see Turks dominating the region. It's best in Somalia's interests to have Turkey dominating the region instead of the Gulf Arabs who are hell bent on causing instability.

Trending

Latest posts