Turkey calls on UAE to stop supporting Al-Shabaab

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

This is in response to UAE crying that their warlord in Libya is losing to the UN recognized government because of Turkey.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

This is in response to UAE crying that their warlord in Libya is losing to the UN recognized government because of Turkey.

Haftar got the finest modern weapons despite the arms embargo (proving the the ajnabis have something against a strong somalia given the arms embargo not being ignored in the horn nation) and the most funding out of any other shithole and he still loses. The man is getting bodied thanks to turkish air support and UAE is throwing a fit because they were hoping to steal libyan oil and keep the puppet in power, similar to what these desert dwellers want to do to somalia.

I guess it's all out there now, lets see how they respond.

:pachah1: :ohlord:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Haftar got the finest modern weapons despite the arms embargo (proving the the ajnabis have something against a strong somalia given the arms embargo not being ignored in the horn nation) and the most funding out of any other shithole and he still loses. The man is getting bodied thanks to turkish air support and UAE is throwing a fit because they were hoping to steal libyan oil and keep the puppet in power, similar to what these desert dwellers want to do to somalia.

I guess it's all out there now, lets see how they respond.

:pachah1: :ohlord:

Gloves off, no indirectness or anything :wow:

g1xVBk3.png

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Turkey is the better ally anyways. UAE are literally the condoms of the west.

If Turkey knew this was going on for a while then why are they just bringing it up now?

Turkey might not a puppet state like UAE but they aren't our friends either.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I thought the New York Times exposed that Qatar planned the Puntland bombings with Al Shabab.

That's not AS. That's a business dispute. Plus, it kills the direct competitor to the Qataris. Was it a massive bomb that killed civilians like Zobe? Or UAE port manager getting his head clapped?

Last edited:

Adaawe

If Turkey knew this was going on for a while then why are they just bringing it up now?

Turkey might not a puppet state like UAE but they aren't our friends either.

Turkey has a better rep to me than Arabs. Do they have strategic goals such as our resources? Ofc they do. But at least they are training us a national army and doing what they can. And they have historically stood with us during our most trying times (Portuguese invasions of Adal and Ajuraan, the famine of 2011). Turkey is Somalia's big brother.To me Arabs are unreliable. Including the Qataris and Emiratis.

That's not AS. That's a business dispute. Plus, it kills the direct competitor to the Qataris. Was it a massive bomb that killed civilians like Zobe? Or UAE port manager getting his head clapped?

The fact a whole government is paying al shabab to kill people for them is more than enough. What are they capable of doing tomorrow when they did that? That’s the day I was done with faarmago because Qatar admitted to bombing Bosaso and carrying out assassinations and he said nothing.

Not only are Somalis enemies towards each other but they also have foreign governments against their country. What a shit show :mjlol:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Turkey has a better rep to me than Arabs. Do they have strategic goals such as our resources? Ofc they do. But at least they are training us a national army and doing what they can. And they have historically stood with us during our most trying times (Portuguese invasions of Adal and Ajuraan, the famine of 2011). Turkey is Somalia's big brother.To me Arabs are unreliable. Including the Qataris and Emiratis.

Arabs are just poor western condoms as perfectly described by you. However the Turks aren't doing it any of what you mentioned out of altruism.

They do just enough for PR & of course to funnels tax funds to Erdogan's pocket.

Other than that; they haven't been of help at all.

Do you really think those kids they trained for a couple months could turn the tide during an arms embargo? Wouldn't be surprised if Turkey is even lobbying behind our backs to extend the embargo.

Adaawe

The fact a whole government is paying al shabab to kill people for them is more than enough. What are they capable of doing tomorrow when they did that? That’s the day I was done with faarmago because Qatar admitted to bombing Bosaso and carrying out assassinations and he said nothing.

Not only are Somalis enemies towards each other but they also have foreign governments against their country. What a shit show :mjlol:

To me Somalis taking sides in the GCC dispute was a strategic blunder. I detest all Arabs. Shows our 68IQ again

:manny:

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ethiopia is the one that funds AS followed by Qatar,Turkey is just pointing fingers and if this was true they would have said this a long time ago.
:bell:
#EthiopiaOutOfSomalia

Adaawe

Arabs are just poor western condoms as perfectly described by you. However the Turks aren't doing it any of what you mentioned out of altruism.

They do just enough for PR & of course to funnels tax funds to Erdogan's pocket.

Other than that; they haven't been of help at all.

Do you really think those kids they trained for a couple months could turn the tide during an arms embargo? Wouldn't be surprised if Turkey is even lobbying behind our backs to extend the embargo.

Ofc there's no free lunch. But who do you ally yourself with? A country (UAE) that is blocking the development of your ports to ensure their dominance of the Red Sea trade for Jebel Ali port? Or a country that needs your oil and gas which they don't naturally have? And you can parlay that into a win win situation? To me it makes more sense strategically to ally with a NATO power like Turkey with a proven military prowess than a jilbaab wearing Arab who can't even project power against Israel, their traditional rival

:manny:

Qatar and Eritrea, no. The rest yes.

"Eritrea has reduced its support for the al-Qaeda-allied al-Shabab group in Somalia under international pressure but still violates UN Security Council resolutions and remains a destabilising influence, a UN report says. "
I thought this was common knowledge.

One the other hand, if FGS kick out qatar today I wouldn't be surprised if they start supporting AS.

There are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends, only permanent interests.