Turkey calls on UAE to stop supporting Al-Shabaab

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Actually its the other way around. The turkish are supporting the recognized gov of Libya. While UAE/Egypt/France are the ones that are supporting the rogue general Khalifa haftar.

I don't think anybody cares about arms embargo except the poor African countries. Libya/Syria/Yemen/Iran and NK are all still getting tanks and airplanes despite the arms embargo.
just edited got confused i though khalifar haftar was the un recoqnised goverment turkey was supporting

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This year will be interesting for sure. It's time to tie up loose ends for the FGS.
1588353848718.png
shephard.gif

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I thought the New York Times exposed that Qatar planned the Puntland bombings with Al Shabab.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eritrea was supporting the ICU when they were fighting Ethiopia. AS has a somewhat lenient policy towards Ethiopian forces this coupled with improved relations tells us its extremely unlikely any support is given to AS from ERI
that's a fake excuse by world powers who fund al shabab to justify the arms embargo libyas un recognized government is fighting a rebel group we are fighting crazy terrorists who use car bombs ieds roadside bombings etc our troops need armored fighting vehicles tanks anti-tank guided missiles etc turkey needs to fund our troops with better equipment
There is a reason why there is an embargo until you can understand why dont ask for its removal.
Whats the reasoning? These niggas kill civilians en mass.
They are usually bitter about foreign troops and lack of strict Islamic law. The same way we can overlook civilian casualties caused by pro-government forces is the same way they can :manny:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Eritrea was supporting the ICU when they were fighting Ethiopia. AS has a somewhat lenient policy towards Ethiopian forces this coupled with improved relations tells us its extremely unlikely any support is given to AS from ERI

There is a reason why there is an embargo until you can understand why dont ask for its removal.

They are usually bitter about foreign troops and lack of strict Islamic law. The same way we can overlook civilian casualties caused by pro-government forces is the same way they can :manny:
:bell: when i saw you quote my shit i knew it was negative warya the arms embargo is 30 years old and was put in place following the events of black hawk down the americans were pissed and ordered an embargo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
:bell: when i saw you quote my shit i knew it was negative warya the arms embargo is 30 years old and was put in place following the events of black hawk down the americans were pissed and ordered an embargo
Didn’t even think this was negative:hmm:

Your missing some context here but it shouldn’t be hard to figure out why Somalis need to be kept away from arms, they are maniacs.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Didn’t even think this was negative:hmm:

Your missing some context here but it shouldn’t be hard to figure out why Somalis need to be kept away from arms, they are maniacs.
those were the old days of hayawans murdering each other now we have regional governments some shady some not and a central government

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Thats a ludicrous comparison.:idontlike:

Trending

Latest posts