Turkey begins shipping Military vehicles in for SNA(Somali National Army) to use

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These vehicles are Mine and Ambush resistant, used by Turkish Army in Syria currently. They have begun arriving to Somalia.

2012_Eurosatory_BMC_trucks.JPG

ELXKyr4WwAEiMZs

ELXK4xwWsAE1QiV

El Kabob about to be driven out into Kenya. :siilaanyolaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah great news, we are forever indebted to our Turkish brothers

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
These vehicles are Mine and Ambush resistant, used by Turkish Army in Syria currently. They have begun arriving to Somalia.

2012_Eurosatory_BMC_trucks.JPG

ELXKyr4WwAEiMZs

ELXK4xwWsAE1QiV

El Kabob about to be driven out into Kenya. :siilaanyolaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Inshallah somalis respect each other's regions and focus the army on al shabaab and isis killing our ppl in PL.

These khawarij bastards should be the enemies to unite somalis!! unleash our anger on them and roll out. Time to cook some sheesh kabaab. Remember all the fallen. Remember all they killed under amisom useless watch. Remember they don't have qabilist agendas and neither should we! I give these cowards 10 years before we ship them back to saudi arabia. I don't want them in the beautiful PL mountain range and southern farms anymore.

:trumpsmirk:
giphy.gif

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Mashallah great news, we are forever indebted to our Turkish brothers
Inshallah once we get the helicopters we can get our PL brothers to target isis in the mountains. Meanwhile i will sign up to chase them out the south.

They should call the movie Black Shabaab down.

:pachah1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Inshallah somalis respect each other's regions and focus the army on al shabaab and isis killing our ppl in PL.

These khawarij bastards should be the enemies to unite somalis!! unleash our anger on them and roll out. Time to cook some sheesh kabaab. Remember all the fallen. Remember all they killed under amisom useless watch. Remember they don't have qabilist agendas and neither should we! I give these cowards 10 years before we ship them back to saudi arabia. I don't want them in the beautiful PL mountain range and southern farms anymore.

:trumpsmirk:
giphy.gif

No sending back, we shall show those rats no mercy sxb :trumpsmirk:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I hope didn't fail under the hand of moryaan or alkabab.
We'll see. If it doesn't happen after amisom leave, then we'll know if they were suppliying them or rogue SNA members. The good thing is that every soldier has been biometric scanned so we'll know if things are missing and who is responsible.

These vehicles has been provided for Somalia for years, wake me up when tanks and coastal patrol boats comes in.

Oh and them fighter jets.

Teeda kale, it’s about time the international community lifts up the damn weapons sanction, Its desperetly needed in order to fight the kabaabs and drive out them fuufu-eaters.

Trending