Turkey begins shipping Military vehicles in for SNA(Somali National Army) to use

Somalia at this moment is like the start of the roman empire when each house only controlled parts of italy. Rome then won and all other mini states where integrated and the rest is history.

even now at this point the central government is the strongest and it will be only a matter of time when the rest will be fully integrated.

they pay the most in salary and are best equipped, they will only get better and better. the turkish trained section is the most disciplined army in somalia since the early 80's

turkey will train 10,000 and this is more the enough to capture and hold all of somalia.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/afr...ns-its-biggest-overseas-military-base-somalia

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somalia at this moment is like the start of the roman empire when each house only controlled parts of italy. Rome then won and all other mini states where integrated and the rest is history.

even now at this point the central government is the strongest and it will be only a matter of time when the rest will be fully integrated.

they pay the most in salary and are best equipped, they will only get better and better. the turkish trained section is the most disciplined army in somalia since the early 80's

turkey will train 10,000 and this is more the enough to capture and hold all of somalia.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/afr...ns-its-biggest-overseas-military-base-somalia
Let me guess mmm gedo is rome lool.

Why are reer homeless so obsessed with Mogadishu? Build up your home, I don’t think
@SomaliWadaniSoldier will tolerate you squatting on his land forever.

just because your a laangaab in mogadishu does not make me a laangaab there. i am well represented there sxb. reer mogadishu don't hate me like they hate and despise you. and my land i am biulding in kismaayo, caabudwaak, jubbada hoose and dhexe plus gedo.

be envious my laangaab friend. You will never rule Somalia again that i will make sure of. and since when is somaliwadanisoldier reer mogadishu? they guy is cayr from dhuusomareeb

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
just because your a laangaab in mogadishu does not make me a laangaab there. i am well represented there sxb. reer mogadishu don't hate me like they hate and despise you. and my land i am biulding in kismaayo, caabudwaak, jubbada hoose and dhexe plus gedo.

be envious my laangaab friend. You will never rule Somalia again that i will make sure of. and since when is somaliwadanisoldier reer mogadishu? they guy is cayr from dhuusomareeb

U are there because we allow u.

But when u touch our people, that is when u are forced into exile.

Our hatred for u is not that strong so exile will be enough kkkk

U are there because we allow u.

But when u touch our people, that is when u are forced into exile.

Our hatred for u is not that strong so exile will be enough kkkk

:drakekidding:

h.utuking your a funny guy, why did you leave somal!net? and no one will do anything to abdishakur the guy is irrelevant. I have no idea why you trying to hype him up the guy is a nobody even sharif and hassan dropped him.

as for you allowing me, sxb that boat has sailed in 2006, it is amisom town now you can thank abdulahi yusuf

Farm

VIP

You are well represented in Mogadishu just like you are in Kismayo. Next you’ll tell us you are well represented on the moon too

:mjlol::russ:

You are well represented in Mogadishu just like you are in Kismayo. Next you’ll tell us you are well represented on the moon too

:mjlol::russ:

even in the fake madoobe maamul i am VP and control 1500 strong sade men in the city, while you get killed on a daily basis like the looma oyaal you are.

Trending

Latest posts