Turkey bans ancestry DNA tests!

The American and Canadian Somalis become financially prosperous while UK Somalis kill former PM’s, we are not the same.
You are deluded, Somalis have a shitty reputation everywhere, type in "Minnesota Somali" on Twitter and see what people think of you.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
You are deluded, Somalis have a shitty reputation everywhere, type in "Minnesota Somali" on Twitter and see what people think of you.
I don’t give a f*ck what some redneck from south Carolina thinks of my ppl, facts speak for itself. While UK Somalis make drill songs and hees American and Canadian Somalis are creating businesses 🤣🤣

It’s true bro Somalis do wild shit everywhere but UK Somalis are the most broke and loud on social media, least respected in the streets etc

It’s true bro Somalis do wild shit everywhere but UK Somalis are the most broke and loud on social media, least respected in the streets etc
We dont care i don’t understand whywould u move to america and canada land of the serial killer same for Australia. Europe is closer to home as well.

I don’t give a f*ck what some redneck from south Carolina thinks of my ppl, facts speak for itself. While UK Somalis make drill songs and hees American and Canadian Somalis are creating businesses 🤣🤣
You mean you guys are shooting each other, come back down to earth :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

One thing you guys gotta realize is that the UK is very densely populated compared to North America, there are people who have never even heard of Somalis over there, whereas here everyone is right to each other and can't avoid each other.

Were the founders of the Ottoman empire proper Turks? I know their descendants were mixed with Caucasian, Greek and Slav.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
There is no turkish race. They are Bosniaks, Albanians, Armenians, Greeks etc etc.

Real turks are from central Asia! Just like their cousins the hungarians.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Turkiye men right now

Say wut, I am Armenian
View attachment 231509
Say Wut I am Greek
View attachment 231510
Say Wut I am Gypsy
200.gif
I could never have a child with one. Imagine thinking your husband was from a line of nobel ottoman turk blood, but find out he’s actually an armenian or greek langaab? His male ancestors were eunuchs and female ancestors were concubines. I would jump a cliff too.
:deadpeter::deadmanny:

At least Greeks have some good history, all Armenians are known for is the Kardashians
:vqbuyv0: :vqbuyv0:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Were the founders of the Ottoman empire proper Turks? I know their descendants were mixed with Caucasian, Greek and Slav.
Yes the founder was Osman I. He was a Turkmen from Turkmenistan in Central Asia. They were thr original turks. These blonde haired blued Turks are muslimized imposter greeks.

The conquering of the Balkans and their obession with european phenotype really got rid of their mongloid origins

:francis:
You can still find these more mongoloid looking actual Turks in the eastern part of the country. They have far more real Turk genes than the average turkish person and look the part

Turkish actress Aybuke Pusat
6ED7B244-B2B1-4658-8A1E-83F4E5C885C6.jpeg

some others
82A6FC42-E77D-47D1-B8C9-26BEEBBAC3CC.jpeg
7AB3A25C-99E2-4C68-984F-1B22620D5D64.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts