Turkey bans ancestry DNA tests!

Turkey bans ancestry DNA tests as people are finding out that there's no one Turkish race and that many of them have Greek and Armenian origin.
Suicide cases are increasing as well as the Turkification rumors come out as real and many people discover their Armenian/Greek descendance. The hoax of the Turkishness being rebuked thanks to science!

A renowned Turkish professors says Turks are Turkified Roman Gypsies and have only 7% of Central Asian ancestry:

I need that chick on IG who was a radical nationalist to do a dna test and find out her real Armenian self... I don't want her to commit suicide afterwards thou!!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Oh come on, They know that many Greek muslims were exchanges from Thrace and other part of Greece to anatolia, like the same case for Pakistan and India. Many Muslim Balkans migrated to Turkey for that reason.

They know that Armenians have sizable numbers in Anatolia, like the kurds. So where this sucidies over Turkish race came from?

I even remeber a video of Erdogan claiming to have Crimean in him. Turkish genetics researches are all over interent, stating the facts of them having a lot of diversity

They know that Armenians have sizable numbers in Anatolia, like the kurds. So where this sucidies over Turkish race came from?
They hate on Armenian just like Somalis used to hate on Amharos. The word Amxaaro has a very negative derogatory connotation in Somalia that you even have to calculate well when to use and against whom. Ahmharo's are seen as traitors worthless creatures in Somalia.

So imagine if a Somali faarax finds out he's Amharo? He would kill any person who tells him so instead of killing himself, but the poor Turks have nothing to do but to kill themselves.
They're being brainwashed into believing that they're one homogenous ethnic and are so anti-science that they believe that the DNA tests are a scheme by the west to dismantle their unity and they forced the government to ban it.

They aint ready to embrace the truth about themselves and make up their minds, they know everything deeply but are in denial of it as the truth in it is just too harsh to be accepted and will bring so much embarrassment to them. Turks are so backward, the infrastructure might be developed but they've a BC era very Middle Eastern mentality!

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
If more Somalis got tested we would have the same drama lol. Some people will find out that their ancestor is in fact an Indian or Bantu man. If they had an Arab ancestor they would be happy smh.

If more Somalis got tested we would have the same drama lol. Some people will find out that their ancestor is in fact an Indian or Bantu man. If they had an Arab ancestor they would be happy smh.
Somalis are already doing it and we've 90 of us getting 100% Somali dna result.. we already know who is who.. the ancestry of the minorities within the Somali communities are already well known and we always kept strangers at bay and never bred with them!! thats what kept our gene pool 100% Somali!!

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Somalis are already doing it and we've 90 of us getting 100% Somali dna result.. we already know who is who.. the ancestry of the minorities within the Somali communities are already well known and we always kept strangers at bay and never bred with them!! thats what kept our gene pool 100% Somali!!

Yes most of us are indeed pure Somalis, only the odd one with a South Asian or Bantu ancestor , likely from mixing with Benadiri or Madow weyne.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No we wouldn’t. Somalis are a pure genetic race. We’re in fact the purest cushites. Oromos are an inferior race due to all their mixing.

Most of us get 99-100% Somali. The rest are 95%+.

Unless you’re some bantu or reer Xamar if your people were noble people who kept outsiders away you should test 99% Somali.

No we wouldn’t. Somalis are a pure genetic race. We’re in fact the purest cushites. Oromos are an inferior race due to all their mixing.

Most of us get 99-100% Somali. The rest are 95%+.

Unless you’re some bantu or reer Xamar if your people were noble people who kept outsiders away you should test 99% Somali.
How do we save the oromos, i would like to see them return to their cushitic roots. Same for all the other non-bantu groups.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Turkiye men right now

Say wut, I am Armenian
1658962323608.png

Say Wut I am Greek
1658962442444.png

Say Wut I am Gypsy
200.gif

What’s up with all these turkey/Turkish threads etc in this forum? Bloody hell, we are not Turks, we are British Somalis, post the things happening in this country the U.K., that’s all I’m asking. We live in London not Instabul

What’s up with all these turkey/Turkish threads etc in this forum? Bloody hell, we are not Turks, we are British Somalis, post the things happening in this country the U.K., that’s all U.K. asking. We live in London not Instabul
Exactly, they are obsessed with turks bc turks rejected them and the ummah nonsense. 2 many Somalis believe in this ummah muslim bullshit. Its vulgar. However i also hate turks they r just a mean ppl.

Exactly, they are obsessed with turks bc turks rejected them and the ummah nonsense. 2 many Somalis believe in this ummah muslim bullshit. Its vulgar.
I beg you shut up, I’m for the ummah, the topic of ummah is not involved in my discussion of the obsession of Turkish threads in this forum.

What’s up with all these turkey/Turkish threads etc in this forum? Bloody hell, we are not Turks, we are British Somalis, post the things happening in this country the U.K., that’s all I’m asking. We live in London not Instabul
Not everybody here is from the UK.. this forum is somalispot not britsomspot!!

Exactly, they are obsessed with turks bc turks rejected them and the ummah nonsense. 2 many Somalis believe in this ummah muslim bullshit. Its vulgar. However i also hate turks they r just a mean ppl.
I'm so anti-ummah nonsense but we as somalis can learn a lesson or two from them and stop mixing so we dont end up faaraxs killing themselves for being amharo and sh1t.. btw whats interesting thats happening in the uk?? tell us if u have anything interesting.. can you guys just stop virtue signaling??

I'm so anti-ummah nonsense but we as somalis can learn a lesson or two from them and stop mixing so we dont end up faaraxs killing themselves for being amharo and sh1t.. btw whats interesting thats happening in the uk?? tell us if u have anything interesting.. can you guys just stop virtue signaling??
Yes we need to shield somalis from every sick group in the world. Cadaans, madows, carabta.

Mate you live in a cave or what? Overwhelming Somalis marry their own, what world are you living in? Plus focus on yourself not other Somalis life’s

Trending