Tunsian Personal Trainer (29), and Fluffy American Wife (51)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

She married the guy 9 days into her vacation in Doha. This pretty much amounts to sexual tourism and Greencard fishing.:faysalwtf:

Been watching this show for some time and it's the most hilarious yet infuriating shit ever. Some people are insane.
Exactly especially insane when they get super possessive. Lol I’m sorry if I had to do it. And it was a super old cadaan guy with no teeth. And I had to be with him ohh I pass. Give me 10 jobs.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Interesting. Lol you think he’s do the same The Morrocan guy? Get his girl to glow up. By telling her he’s only attracted to her 55%.

I think she's ok with 55% love over a cheating Ex. Poor contrast but I think it decimated her self-esteem. She might one day flirt with the possibility of him filling his 3 other wife slots.

Very common. Not surprised.

They did a documentary about an old woman going to Tunisia getting married to a young man. Now he has the french passport. Divorced her. Got remarried and has kids.

If you understand french here is the link. Man looks disgusted when kissing her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Very common. Not surprised.

They did a documentary about an old woman going to Tunisia getting married to a young man. Now he has the french passport. Divorced her. Got remarried and has kids.

If you understand french here is the link. Man looks disgusted when kissing her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sis,

I found this on tripadvisor

Beware the Tunisian love rat.

He frequents nightclubs and hotel bars.
He may even work in your hotel.
Everlasting Love is not on his mind.
Money, gifts and possibly a visa to travel are his main concern.

This story below ...well, you make your mind up...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632674/Real-li…

Be safe

Be wary

Enjoy your holiday to Tunisia

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopi...are_the_wolf_in_sheep_s_clothing-Tunisia.html

article-0-1DFEEE7400000578-970_634x591.jpg

I’ve noticed the African and Turkish gigolos are for the elderly and overweight white women, but if you venture to Bali and especially monitor Kuta Beach, the Balinese gigolos are pulling good looking young white girls. These girls travel to Bali for these guys. A 20 something good looking Norwegian girl thought that I was one of them and started negotiating with me. Google Balinese gigolos.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’ve noticed the African and Turkish gigolos are for the elderly and overweight white women, but if you venture to Bali and especially monitor Kuta Beach, the Balinese gigolos are pulling good looking young white girls. These girls travel to Bali for these guys. A 20 something good looking Norwegian girl thought that I was one of them and started negotiating with me. Google Balinese gigolos.

Lol. So, you look like a scantily clad South East Asian man?

picfornewsletterApril2Tahaa016beachboys.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
These women should know by now. I really don't understand how they can fall for it every damn time. I don't even feel sorry at this point.

I think women in North America live in their own bubble, especially Americans. North Africa is very far away. These guys use social media to prey on these women and low self-esteem and validate them. I suppose there is a niche market for everything. lol