Trying to be understanding: what do you as a Somali women or man wish the other gender understood about you?

Men need to know we’re not putting on makeup to impress them we really aren’t that desperate ! We are doing it for ourselves.
sure you are. Hey Im not posting sexy pics for mens validation as well is next. women put most of their effort and energy to look good for us and we appreciate that

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
sure you are. Hey Im not posting sexy pics for mens validation as well is next. women put most of their effort and energy to look good for us and we appreciate that
I’m putting on makeup during quarantine while I’m just sitting on my couch. It just makes me feel put together, I’m not doing it for men:damn::dead:

I’m putting on makeup during quarantine while I’m just sitting on my couch. It just makes me feel put together, I’m not doing it for men:damn::dead:
You never know if a man knocks on the door. It could be a neighbour who may have got your post by mistake. You always have to be prepared. i know how women think lol

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like how could we better understand your perspective and what you go through? Like something you are afraid to say. But you are more than welcome to say it here.

I’m not judging!

I am not judging but i am judging

1590496970351.png

1. Stay faithful/loyal
2. stay fit and healthy
3. educate yourself, so we can have intellectual discussion on many topics or so your knowledge can be to help
4. Be supportive and obey whatever i see except for if I say something that is against the Deen

That is what I want from a wife

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I‘d want him to be my cheerleader, when I come home from work I want him to cater to me. When he sees I‘m in a bad mood, I want him to know just by looking at my waji and immediately do anything to cheer me up. No buuq, no calaacal nothing. That is all. Guys, is it too much, will I stay single for life?

1590514511686.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I‘d want him to be my cheerleader, when I come home from work I want him to cater to me. When he sees I‘m in a bad mood, I want him to know just by looking at my waji and immediately do anything to cheer me up. No buuq, no calaacal nothing. That is all. Guys, is it too much, will I stay single for life?

View attachment 120729
i am sure that you will find something in the slave markets of libya

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
i am sure that you will find something in the slave markets of libya
:dead:
why? I‘m not asking for much, i dont want money and gifts. Tho i‘d like it. I just want his attention, affection and time.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Respect and accept my dominion in the home, and I will give you the best life I can provide. Isn’t so hard to understand.

No. It’s for travelling. Don’t be simple minded. I’m still my own person at the end of the day. I’m not a control freak and expect the same energy from my spouse.
Why wouldn’t you want to travel with your spouse and experience exotic places together? Surely that adds to the journey

Trending

Latest posts