Trying to be understanding: what do you as a Somali women or man wish the other gender understood about you?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Like how could we better understand your perspective and what you go through? Like something you are afraid to say. But you are more than welcome to say it here.

I’m not judging!
expect everything from makeshift armada of drones and chill soldiers somalia ain't invading it self

I‘d want him to be my cheerleader, when I come home from work I want him to cater to me. When he sees I‘m in a bad mood, I want him to know just by looking at my waji and immediately do anything to cheer me up. No buuq, no calaacal nothing. That is all. Guys, is it too much, will I stay single for life?

View attachment 120729
Aww you can definitely get that. That’s not impossible.

1. Stay faithful/loyal
2. stay fit and healthy
3. educate yourself, so we can have intellectual discussion on many topics or so your knowledge can be to help
4. Be supportive and obey whatever i see except for if I say something that is against the Deen

That is what I want from a wife
Fair enough.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I‘d want him to be my cheerleader, when I come home from work I want him to cater to me. When he sees I‘m in a bad mood, I want him to know just by looking at my waji and immediately do anything to cheer me up. No buuq, no calaacal nothing. That is all. Guys, is it too much, will I stay single for life?

View attachment 120729
This is simply too much. :mjhaps:

This is simply too much. :mjhaps:
I bet you wife will be a Goblin, her speech is not words but high pitches screaming, she’d slid the plate of food to you saying *weird noises
Then y’all go to bed. And you tell people you have a lovely wife but we never see her!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I bet you wife will be a Goblim, her speech is not words but high pitches screaming, she’d slid the plate of food to you saying *weird noises
Then y’all go to bed. And you tell people you have a lovely wife but we never see her!
I will utterly dominate my household what is this habaar you are throwing my way?:mjhaps:

Trending