Trump tests positive for Covfefe-19

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The title of this thread is completely messed up. Somebody please help the poor OP!!! He was trying to post it quickly 😂
"Covifeeccmsjzbshsj" :pachah1:
IMG_20201002_140015.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Look at the title of this thread. The OP misspelled Covid-19. He was probably trying to post it quickly since it's a hot topic.
Chances are OP did type that intentionally since the word has been a meme since Trump had that in one his tweets years ago. It's assumed that he wanted to tweet "coverage" and it was about nyt

Apollo

VIP
I wonder what those extremely religious Christian rightwing Americans will think if God takes out Trump. They must think of it as a sign of something. :lol:

PS. Trump is now about as old as Herman Cain and they probably had similar BMIs.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I wonder what those extremely religious Christian rightwing Americans will think if God takes out Trump. They must think of it as a sign of something. :lol:

PS. Trump is now older than Herman Cain and they probably had similar BMIs.
Brb, finna have a field day with those yts who have "Christian, conservative" in their twitter bios.. nvm they're mostly bots anyway :ftw9nwa:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

PS. Trump is now about as old as Herman Cain and they probably had similar BMIs.
There's this one guy who underestimated, downplayed the virus till he got it and he died from its complications. The situational irony is he was anti-mask, called it a chinese hoax, believed he was immune to it. He has those posts in his fb and he's overweight but didn't realize that till covid got to him. :wow1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
he will survive and proof that its a hoax made by the chinese secret service in order to destroy american world dominance

Trending