Trump Taking a Stroll in North Korea With Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is so awesome. Sadly in many decades we will not experience a Somali leader being reported on like that visiting a other country.

CaliTedesse

VIP
were now richer than we've ever been due to the eve of exracting oil resources
Bro you suffer from severe mental disease I noticed wallahi billahi Shell and Exxon were ready to extract oil in Somalia just prior before dysfunctional zoo animals started tearing each other up so what you say is very !@%#^akhi

Tukraq

VIP
Bro you suffer from severe mental disease I noticed wallahi billahi Shell and Exxon were ready to extract oil in Somalia just prior before dysfunctional zoo animals started tearing each other up so what you say is very !@%#^akhi
not true that was on ground which wasn't that much, just more then UAE, however now new technology created by the Americans have opened up the oversea oil which is where our billions will come from

This is so awesome. Sadly in many decades we will not experience a Somali leader being reported on like that visiting a other country.
You never know. A miracle might hit us. Like a unicorn flying us over to the end of the rainbow where the leprechauns give free gold and shit. Keep your head up man.

Or we can do something about it. Be the change you want to see.

Tukraq

VIP
You never know. A miracle might hit us. Like a unicorn flying us over to the end of the rainbow where the leprechauns give free gold and shit. Keep your head up man.

Or we can do something about it. Be the change you want to see.
our current president literally visits new countries weekly lol, the dudes barely home

CaliTedesse

VIP
not true that was on ground which wasn't that much, just more then UAE, however now new technology created by the Americans have opened up the oversea oil which is where our billions will come from
More than UAE but not that much LMFAOOOOOOO you are very disturbing wallahi billahi akhi Id rather have that amount of oil with stable Somalia that never saw war etc we have been humiliated for decades aabaha wasse you think oil can fix our image FOH

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What an interesting video. Kim's father looks very relaxed and with a personality than kim himself. Kim looks sulky, moody, even y in some aspects. His father is soo much better in coolnes and good nature. Baare looks vastly relaxed too, although I didn't like him grasping that poor north Korean woman so tight. What was he thinking? Baare looked young and better here.

It seems 70s was like a whole universe than todays worlds walaahi.

Tukraq

VIP
More than UAE but not that much LMFAOOOOOOO you are very disturbing wallahi billahi akhi Id rather have that amount of oil with stable Somalia that never saw war etc we have been humiliated for decades aabaha wasse you think oil can fix our image FOH
it obviously can wtf, money is everything, this is why the US and china are the big dogs, they have the highest gdps

VixR

Veritas
Trump stopped walking less than halfway through and let KJU waddle over to him :icon lol:
Don't vote for him though (2020). But respect the man.
I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I might vote for him. There’s no better alternative. Sure, he’s ruined the respectability of the presidency, and nearly fucked us by getting us within a hairs-breadth of engaging Iran in a war, but for the most part, he’s a better pick for us nationally than any other candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending