Trump Taking a Stroll in North Korea With Kim Jong Un

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Trump stopped walking less than halfway through and let KJU waddle over to him :icon lol:

I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I might vote for him. There’s no better alternative. Sure, he’s ruined the respectability of the presidency, and nearly fucked us by getting us within a hairs-breadth of engaging Iran in a war, but for the most part, he’s a better pick for nationally than any other candidate.
what do you mean you can't believe your saying it, aren't you republican?

Apollo

VIP
I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I might vote for him. There’s no better alternative. Sure, he’s ruined the respectability of the presidency, and nearly fucked us by getting us within a hairs-breadth of engaging Iran in a war, but for the most part, he’s a better pick for nationally than any other candidate.

Did I scare you away from the Democrats with my crazy ideas about the Western world being swamped by brown people from all over the world. :siilaanyolaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
Did I scare you away from the Democrats with my crazy ideas about the Western world being swamped by brown people from all over the world. :siilaanyolaugh:
bro she's a far right republican lol, I noticed this by the way @VixR was talking about the democratic candidates of whom some are pretty much what republicans were a few years ago, and how she was dismissing favorable by a majority of the nation democratic policies as "insane" as she called it when its pretty common day for the rest of the world, basically she's further right ideologically than republicans like say the bushes, trump should be a no brainer candidate for her

VixR

Veritas
what do you mean you can't believe your saying it, aren't you republican?
I’ve never voted in national elections, only local. I’m registered as an independent.
No lol. That’ll happen regardless with climate change.

The Democrats have never been as crazy as they are now. Likewise, the Republicans with their Alt-right fringe, but at least they’re not front and center in the Republican Party like the left’s radicals are.

Tukraq

VIP
I’ve never voted in national elections, only local. I’m registered as an independent.

No lol. That’ll happen regardless with climate change.

The Democrats have never been as crazy as they are now. Likewise, the Republicans with their Alt-right fringe, but at least they’re not front and center in the Republican Party like the left’s radicals are.
indépendant isnt a real party and America is a 2 party country

Apollo

VIP
You’re officially insane. Most ppl are neither of the extremes.

He has a point in that in the past couple of years things have been polarizing politically. That's what he probably meant.

There are studies out there to back up this claim.

VixR

Veritas
He has a point in that in the past couple of years things have been polarizing politically. That's what he probably meant.

Yes, it’s polarized. Not enough to actually categorize most Americans as belonging to the extremes. When you ask people about the issues, they don’t relate to the radical left or Alt-right.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
The real galaxy brain political opinion is monarcho-primitivism

Pray for Yellowstone for a hard reset lads

Tukraq

VIP

she dosent follow American politics closely enough, the trump wave has pushed all republicans to the far right, while the new progressive blue wave has pushed Dems to the far left, and this is due to the views of the public, nobody is a centrist in real life other than corporations which is why the remains politicians support corporatism and crone capitalism to appeal to that small group for heavy funding, but no actual support

Tukraq

VIP
Yes, it’s polarized. Not enough to actually categorize most Americans as belonging to the extremes. When you ask people about the issues, they don’t relate to the radical left or Alt-right.
thats just categorically false as most Americans on all issues are either far left or far right lol, check the polls on issues at some point, and the "far left" isn't even far left as its centralist in most of the world

VixR

Veritas
she dosent follow American politics closely enough, the trump wave has pushed all republicans to the far right, while the new progressive blue wave has pushed Dems to the far left, and this is due to the views of the public, nobody is a centrist in real life other than corporations which is why the remains politicians support corporatism and crone capitalism to appeal to that small group for heavy funding, but no actual support
I don’t follow American politics closely enough would be the joke of the century if you knew me.

Less than 5-8 percent of the US populace on both ends can be categorized as far right and far left.

Tukraq

VIP
I don’t follow American politics closely enough would be the joke of the century if you knew me.

Less than 5-8 percent of the US populace on both ends can be categorized as far right and far left.
intreaasting what do you consider far left? realistically in the US theres no such thing

VixR

Veritas
intreaasting what do you consider far left?
I vote in local elections, that should tell you something about my involvement in political news.

What we saw on the stage the other night: No borders, not only a nationalized healthcare system they won’t tell us how to pay for, but one that includes illegals, extreme identity politics and pandering.

The US cannot go full swing into a Medicare for All. It’s like the Green New Deal. It’s not going to be successful. I respect the Dems who recognize that and offer private insurance options and a gradual path vs a goddamn bulldozer.

Tukraq

VIP

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/col...mericans-support-free-college-tuition-n620856
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-ame...mericans-support-medicare-for-all-health-care
https://www.thenation.com/article/n...opposed-to-endless-us-military-interventions/
https://news.gallup.com/poll/246455/solid-majority-opposes-new-construction-border-wall.aspx

a majority of Americans like over 60 to 70 percent believe in free college, free health care, ending all the wars, and are against the wall so if you think this is far left and not what the majority of Americans support than you haven't been following American politics closely, also yeah its not really far left as this is centralism in the rest of the developed world

Tukraq

VIP
I vote in local elections, that should tell you something about my involvement in political news.

What we saw on the stage the other night: No borders, not only a nationalized healthcare system they won’t tell us how to pay for, but one that includes illegals, extreme identity politics and pandering.

The US cannot go full swing into a Medicare for All. It’s like the Green New Deal. It’s not going to be successful. I respect the Dems who recognize that and offer private insurance options and a gradual path vs a goddamn bulldozer.
bernies campaign in detail explained how were going to pay for it, its quite simple infact were you not paying attention during the debate?

Tukraq

VIP

why would health care not cover illegals? they pay taxes anyways, would you rather them die on the streets? now thats insane, the green deal will create the jobs needed in the new age as the rest are replaced, and where are you getting the idea that it will fail from when the first new deal was the most successful plan passed in US history? no Americans are in favor of insurance companies wtf do you live under a rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending