Trump-like guy (Bolsonaro) won Brazil's general election!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Benadiris can stay in Somalia? In the city where I live everybody gets along wallahi. There’s no qabil talk. Ethiopians, ethnic Somali, Arabsand Benadiris are all friends and are cool with each other. There’s not as many Somalis as say Minnesota but there quitea few here.

Somalis should always remain a super majority. We already fight amongst ourselves, we don't need new forms of possible conflict with other ethnic groups. If Bantus and Oromos were comparable to Benadiris in population size i wouldn't even talk about them.

Somalis should always remain a super majority. We already fight amongst ourselves, we don't ner new forms of possible conflict with other ethnic groups. If Bantus and Oromos were comparable to Benadiris in population size i wouldn't even talk about them.
Somalis should be and are already a supermajority. Why do Somalis fight amongst themselves though?

Examples? Do you read online newspapers? Read the comments section of ANY newspaper. Go to brietbart for example.

I've seen Jews and Christians and homosexuals get criticized and attacked far worse than Muslims online and it's usually your ilk who are doing it. But when a fringe minority of people do the same to you with their one liners, you start crying and go running to human rights tribunals and even bring out the trucks and IEDs.

:birdman:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Your Muslim and alt Right? Far right talking points are regularly disproven. I disagree Liberals are very nice people who are truthful. Why would liberals support things such as welfare which help both people and society. I used to believe in Malcolm X still I saw I video of him talking shit about liberals basically saying what you say. Are you a law and order type?

Yes, I’m Muslim and support the alt right. If you followed Malcom x you would know that the white liberal and the white conservative aren’t different, they both want power, the liberal is just more deceitful. Also you would know that a slave master never frees his slave.
This is simply how power works.

However, Moving away from the black emancipation thing, Somalis in the west need to become more conservative and understand that first of all Islam itself is conservative. I know enough Somalis who have become brainwashed by liberals. They support khaniisnimo, the whole idea of men and women being equal, abortion, etc. It’s honestly hurtful.

Secondly, liberals don’t have our best interest at mind. If we conform and become followers of their ideologies, then we will always be beneath the west. They will only allow so much growth, till they see us as a threat.

Lastly, from a historical perspective, the U.K. and other western powers basically colonised the whole world and still control much of it. There’s nothing wrong with this as empires have risen and fallen. But this western empire, doesn’t seem like it will fall anytime soon because they have mentally enslaved the whole world.

The alt right is the only western ideology I will whole heartedly support as they are more truthful than their left counterparts.

I've seen Jews and Christians and homosexuals get criticized and attacked far worse than Muslims online and it's usually your ilk who are doing it. But when a fringe minority of people do the same to you with their one liners, you start crying and go running to human rights tribunals and even bring out the trucks and IEDs.

:birdman:
My ilk? Loooooool. I have no response. You made me smile. My uncle who is SUPER religious is one of the most peaceful people in know.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis should be and are already a supermajority. Why do Somalis fight amongst themselves though?

The numbers are going down though. Bantus alone gained several percentage points on us the last couple of decades. Meaning they are growing as a demographic in relation to the overall population size, and not only growing in raw numbers.

Somalis fight with each other because of many reasons, mainly qabiil. Those issues could solve themselves eventually. No point in solving them though if Somalis don't remain the super majority in 50 years time.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Are suffering from stockholm sydrome?:ulyin:

Who is we?:faysalwtf:
:ileycry:
You are n.i.g.g.e.r

I’m not a nigga, my Aabo isn’t a nigga, my awoowe wasn’t a nigga and my abo’s Awoowe wasn’t either. In fact no Somali is or was.

Don’t let the left brainwash you into thinking you are below them, aboowe.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Your trolling bro. You might not think yourself black but you are IF you live a western country.

I agree with what you’re saying but why is he telling me I’m a nigga, I’ll understand if it was a non Somali telling me, but if you know your own history why lie like that.

And I still support the alt right even though I’m a ‘black’ Muslim female. It is my freedom to isn’t it?

I agree with what you’re saying but why is he telling me I’m a nigga, I’ll understand if it was a non Somali telling me, but if you know your own history why lie like that.

And I still support the alt right even though I’m a ‘black’ Muslim female. It is my freedom to isn’t it?

What do benefit from it?:ileycry:
Are angry about something?:mugshotman:

Did black boyfriend dumped you?:ulyin:

I agree with everything you said except the alt right part. The alt right are NOT your friends.

ALT-RIGHT IS ANTI BLACK, ISLAM AND MOSTLY ANTI WOMEN...SOO BABY GIRL THE QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU SAYING STUPID SHIT LIKE YOU SUPPORT THEM?:samwelcome:

ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH WHITE NATIONALIST?:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
What do benefit from it?:ileycry:
Are angry about something?:mugshotman:

Did black boyfriend dumped you?:ulyin:
ALT-RIGHT IS ANTI BLACK, ISLAM AND MOSTLY ANTI WOMEN...SOO BABY GIRL THE QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU SAYING STUPID SHIT LIKE YOU SUPPORT THEM?:samwelcome:

ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH WHITE NATIONALIST?:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

Read what I wrote to @Shanshiyo1234 then maybe you’ll understand.

And no I wasn’t dumped by a madow nor am I in love with a white nationalists.

I have certain standards based on ethnicity and phenotype...

Status
Not open for further replies.