Trump-like guy (Bolsonaro) won Brazil's general election!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with this world?? All these Trump-like tards are winning all over the world.

Recently the Sweden Democrats rose to record levels before and now Brazil has gone far-right!

Brazil is a major world economy, so this is relevant to us all as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_general_election,_2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jair_Bolsonaro

:mindblown::faysalwtf:

He called immigration from ''Haiti, Africa and the Middle East,"the scum of humanity":siilaanyolaugh:
Are there even any Muslim refugees in Brazil? I’ve noticed a lot anti refugee hysteria from places even refugees wouldn’t go! How can you be anti immigrant or anti Muslim if no immigrants or Muslims live in your area?

Brazil is a true shithole. Idk why people always talk shit about Africa, but our continent is way safer than Latin America. These mutts have no culture, an inferiority complex to their European masters, and they are pretty brutal to one another. You can walk around relatively safe in any major African city, but in Latin America you'll find yourself ending up in a body bag.
:mjlol:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Notice how a common Brazilian identity did nothing to unite the groups. And yet some people think that things would somehow turn out better in Somalia with several competing ethnic groups. :bell:

Stop your lies and your fearmongering. You will do anything to have me on your side but it will never work.
Listen man think for yourself. I read John Stossel he got me on the road to capitalism which I still wholeheartedly believe in. But I’m in no way conservative politically! John Stossel also liar! He said Islam doesn’t get criticized! Islam doesn’t get criticized?????????? In what world is he living in? Islam is extremely unfairly targeted in today’s world!

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
How will they benefit Somalis? They are truthful? Don’t make me laugh. Where you always altright?

They’ll benefit Somalis coz they will deport us and stop Somalis from coming in to the contry. Everyone will be forced to be a wadani and accept their Somali identity.

they are truthful, many liberals are worse than the alt right. They’ll hate you inside but they will smile and laugh with you. At least with the alt right you already know their beliefs.

May the far right rise in the western world. Ameen.

They’ll benefit Somalis coz they will deport us and stop Somalis from coming in to the contry. Everyone will be forced to be a wadani and accept their Somali identity.

they are truthful, many liberals are worse than the alt right. They’ll hate you inside but they will smile and laugh with you. At least with the alt right you already know their beliefs.

May the far right rise in the western world. Ameen.
Your Muslim and alt Right? Far right talking points are regularly disproven. I disagree Liberals are very nice people who are truthful. Why would liberals support things such as welfare which help both people and society. I used to believe in Malcolm X still I saw I video of him talking shit about liberals basically saying what you say. Are you a law and order type?

Listen man think for yourself. I read John Stossel he got me on the road to capitalism which I still wholeheartedly believe in. But I’m in no way conservative politically! John Stossel also liar! He said Islam doesn’t get criticized! Islam doesn’t get criticized?????????? In what world is he living in? Islam is extremely unfairly targeted in today’s world!

Islam is the least criticized religion. You lose your job and income if you criticize Islam. Everyone knows this. Your friend Khabib (who I was supporting) did a press conference the night of the fight and told the world that criticism of Islam is not allowed. He reminded us and the alt left cheered. Get real.

I don't care about Benadiris. Your numbers are few, so you pose no threat. Oromos and Bantus are more of a threat.
Benadiris can stay in Somalia? In the city where I live everybody gets along wallahi. There’s no qabil talk. Ethiopians, ethnic Somali, Arabsand Benadiris are all friends and are cool with each other. There’s not as many Somalis as say Minnesota but there quitea few here.

Islam is the least criticized religion. You lose your job and income if you criticize Islam. Everyone knows this. Your friend Khabib (who I was supporting) did a press conference the night of the fight and told the world that criticism of Islam is not allowed. He reminded us and the alt left cheered. Get real.
Examples? Do you read online newspapers? Read the comments section of ANY newspaper. Go to brietbart for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.