Trump does 180 turn and adds Gaajo UK to #TravelBan

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
the uk gov wants 40 mill to be infected and still will let flights in and out of the country:faysalwtf:
every country should ban british nationals coming to their country

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
the uk gov wants 40 mill to be infected and still will let flights in and out of the country:faysalwtf:
every country should ban british nationals coming to their country

WTF :gucciwhat: Who in the hell thinks that’s a good idea? Is that what the UKs plan really is? I read people have lasting Lung damage after surviving corona , so you’re telling me the UK wants to intentionally infect 40 million people and change their lives ? :faysalwtf:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
WTF :gucciwhat: Who in the hell thinks that’s a good idea? Is that what the UKs plan really is? I read people have lasting Lung damage after surviving corona , so you’re telling me the UK wants to intentionally infect 40 million people and change their lives ? :faysalwtf:

yes

the gov is really considering do that while almost everyone is against it:dead:
corona can re infect people so this strategy to fight the virus isn't gonna help

Awdalia Rising

I’m glad I don’t live on that cursed island. Suicidal cadaan UK probably thinks it’s end of the world we know cadaans love suicide so Boris said just sit tight until it infects us all :mjlol:

Trump needs to have a word with his illegitimate son Boris

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Yo will I still be able to play with my friends outside? There is 14 cases in MN and 1 in my county

Awdalia Rising

Yo will I still be able to play with my friends outside? There is 14 cases in MN and 1 in my county

niyo if that rona doesn’t get you the harsh and bitter cold Minne3rdworld winter will get you :ufdup:
Play outside kulaha warya watch yourself

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
My state tested 500 people and counting and 2 kids in my grade are being tested

I don’t want to end up like Italy

Trending

Latest posts