Trump’s Son Met With Russian Lawyer After Being Promised Damaging Info on Clinton.He later admits it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outing stories aside this is a story with great implication.

Yesterday we learned from the New York times that a lawyer who is closely linked to Kremlin with Trump's most inner circle that includes his son Trump Jr. and Kushner. Then the defensive position from the White House was that they were discussing Russian Adoption freeze due to magnitsky act.

Now we learn from the New York times that Trump's son unknowingly went to them meeting being told that the Lawyer closely linked to the Kremlin had info on Clinton that could be damaging to her.

This is the first clear example of senior persons within the Trump Administration trying to collude for their own short-term interests.

You can't fake news this @AbdiJohnson and @XamarCade

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

Just accept that Trump is the president of the US, all this crying isn't gonna change anything.

Say it with me 'Pre-si-dent Tru-mp':trumpsmirk:

Just accept that Trump is the president of the US, all this crying isn't gonna change anything.

Say it with me 'Pre-si-dent Tru-mp':trumpsmirk:

Trump is a reflection of the average American voter, incompetent with a bloated ego.

You thought you were a laughing-stock before if you could only hear the talk now :samwelcome:

Trump is a reflection of the average American voter, incompetent with a bloated ego.

You thought you were a laughing-stock before if you could only hear the talk now :samwelcome:
giphy (20).gif

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Are some people on this site PAID to be Trump supporters? Jesus Christ! The guy is extremely incompetent, can barely put sentences together and is so dumb that he thought he could set up a cyber security unit WITH the Russians to monitor RUSSIAN hacking. Please tell me you guys are just trolls and not on the moron bandwagon.

Axmed Xaji

Yesterday we learned from the New York times that a lawyer who is closely linked to Kremlin with Trump's most inner circle that includes his son Trump Jr. and Kushner. Then the defensive position from the White House was that they were discussing Russian Adoption freeze due to magnitsky act.

Now we learn from the New York times that Trump's son unknowingly went to them meeting being told that the Lawyer closely linked to the Kremlin had info on Clinton that could be damaging to her.

This is the first clear example of senior persons within the Trump Administration trying to collude for their own short-term interests.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html
Did you hear the update to this story? Trump Jr. was told in an email that the lawyer was working for the Russian government before taking the meeting. This shuts the door to all other defenses. Lock him up! Lock him up!

Bring me the gold medal for the olympic metan gymnastics performed by @AbdiJohnson and @XamarCade

Hayaa, them russian ladies is dangerous son! :siilaanyosmile:

Fakenews kulaha! :mahubowtf:
He did nothing wrong, snooping to get info on ur opponent is normal, crooked Hillary would've done the same thing, btw I see nothing wrong with getting info to hurt ur opponent during a presidential race, why can't u accept ur loss? Don't be a sore loser:trumpsmirk:

Axmed Xaji

He did nothing wrong, snooping to get info on ur opponent is normal, crooked Hillary would've done the same thing, btw I see nothing wrong with getting info to hurt ur opponent during a presidential race, why can't u accept ur loss? Don't be a sore loser:trumpsmirk:
Not from the Russians (or any other country). He was supposed to report it to the FBI

It doesn't matter, he is fighting the T and that is more than enough for us. I like his assist to Somalia in building army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts