Trouble in tigrayland

:ftw9nwa: If you guys really think Tigray is serous about being independent then you really have no clue about Ethiopian internal politics. Tigray will not be independent even if Ethiopia forces it to exit :ftw9nwa: Ask yourselves the one question. If TPLF was serous about independence, then why it hasn't accomplished it when it was in power or even at the last days before leaving power? TPLF and Tigreans are not and were never serious about independence.

The only thing TPLF wants is to somehow come to power or at least have more influence than now. The independence talk is simply nonsense but is used as a political device. Even if Ethiopia is willing, helping and facilitating everything for Tigray to become independence will never make it possible for Tigray actually to cross that red line. They are not suicidal. TPLF is spreading the independence talk just to "scare" Amharas and other nationalist Ethiopians by saying "Tigray is about to become independent and others will follow soon, see the Oromo PM Abiy will disintegrate Ethiopia so let us team up and save our Ethiopia before it is too late". That is the real message. It is used as a scare tactic to drive Ethiopians away from PM Abiy and side with TPLF in the name of saving Ethiopia.

Abdi Illey believed the independence BS and thought Tigray will follow him in declaring independence while completely missing the real message why tigreans play the independence card i.e. just to convey a message that an Oromo leader is not trustworthy and loyal to Ethiopia and others should team up with TPLF to "save Ethiopia". The independence crap that is coming from Tigray/TPLF is never meant to be taken seriously. That is why no Ethiopian media even mentions it knowing very well it is just a political stunt with zero support from Tigray population. I think I have to give a tutorial about the internal workings of xabashis :ftw9nwa: Ask for example any Eritrean and they understand very well that this is just a political stunt but from the comments at least it seems Somalis still don't know how xabashis operate :ftw9nwa:

@GeeljirePoet @Adaawe @embarassing @Samaalic Era

I think a civil war in Itoobiya will be bad for everyone. The best off in that terrible scenario will be nomadic clans with well demarcated clan borders

Who are the Somali clans that will be fighting each other? Do you mean the oromized niggas? Cuz we usually unite against the common enemy that is Ethiopia

Thr confused CLANS. Also any clans with territorial disputes, of which there very few in DDS now

The sad thing for the yugoslavia of the Horn is that many are not happy with the colonialist meddling and will never give up fighting for their independence. There will always be disgruntled groups that will be ready and greedy to take action if a civil war erupts.

Its only somalis who are not happy with colonialist meddling in thr affairs of the horn, as half our country was given to our neighbours. We are the only horn country with a legitimate statehood worth fighting for..

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Somalis will unite to get out of Ethiopia I can see the Garxajis teaming up with the OG, Dir and Hawiye to get out - after independence from Ethiopia then fighting may continue idk.

I'm talking outta my ass I have 0 clue on the dynamics in Ethiopia admittedly
Who are the Somali clans that will be fighting each other? Do you mean the oromized niggas? Cuz we usually unite against the common enemy that is Ethiopia
As you can see by the Garxajis Isaaq posters here they are not happy with the Ogaden due to them not getting a province like the Dir or Gardheer in the region. This sentiment isn’t that prominent now but will intensify down the line. The lines were gerrymandered to make Absame majority in every state possible, sounds fair enough to me but I can see why they are mad :manny:

Trending