Trouble in tigrayland

At this stage in Ethiopia Tigray are a necessary evil.I hope they clash with Abye so that Somalis get a breathing space.
Of Late Abye Policy is to grab somali lands for his peasant oromos.

Tigray cannot self sustain itself it built itself for 25 years by embezzling the coffers of the Ethiopian nation.
My only wish is I hope Tigray and Oromos have divergent interests.

See this why i believe getting galbeed back will be an absolute bloodbath because you have ethio that live our lands and cities and they not gonna stand by or simply leave. It can only end ugly and bloody

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Tigray rule was good for Kablalax but bad for rest of Somalis. Only Oromo and Amhara should rule. :nvjpqts:

Never again :meleshame:

IMG_20200324_155825.jpg

Tigray rule was good for Kablalax but bad for rest of Somalis. Only Oromo and Amhara should rule. :nvjpqts:
Ogaden suffered most under Tigray.
Anyway they are all the same Oromos,Tigray,Amhara they have one thing in common hatred for Somalis.
Even the coal black Gambela cawan hate Somali.
So no Ethiopian loves Somali.

you're crazy.
no xabashi rule was good for Somali period!
my clan lost 3000 people.
reer cabdulles 2000.

they killed most of our leaders like dr dolaal and co.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
:childplease:Who do you think was sustaining the higher death tolls. Be neutral in this thread or leave it I left your tantrum threads alone. I don’t want to hear about how Garxajis are the secret oppressed majority:bell:

Tigray rule was terrible for kablalax too. Who had it worse than them?

Amhara kulaha :jcoleno:
Somalis are cancerous :snoop:they would kill themselves if it meant their enemy clan would go out first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bohol

VIP
Tigray rule was terrible for kablalax too. Who had it worse than them?

Amhara kulaha :jcoleno:

It was indeed but not politically they had it good as the Tigrays were friendly to Abdi Iley & other Kablalax entities and allowed them to cause rampage through the region.

VIP
It was indeed but not politically they had it good as the Tigrays were friendly to Abdi Iley & other Kablalax entities and allowed them to cause rampage through the region.

That was one ogaden subclan who were empowered, the rest were being chased and xasuuqed throughout the whole peninsula. Even the stats would back that up. Jail ogaden was 80% them. Let's not minimize each other's suffering, the stories that came out following his ousting were daunting.

Other somalis were subjugated too of course

tigray will not leave no matter how much some of them cry and moan. trust me on this, I know them very well. first of all, they would be in at least two wars, one with amharas for stolen or disputed lands, then another one with a heavily armed, and strong army, in eritrea, who also has a bone to pick with them.
there are other reasons too. I need not elaborate!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They successfully overthrew the previous regime and ruled with an iron fist for 27 years. Also the most armed state per capita. They'd come out victorious in an all out war imo
Wow, so if a Civil War breaks out it'll be a 5 way free for all? Amhara vs Tigray vs Oromo vs Somali vs the hundreds of langaab groups in the southwest.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@Ferrari @Kingcobra @abdallah @Abba Sadacha

Actually Soomaali and Eastern Oromo will be clan vs clan, including clans fighting other clans from same ethnicity
Somalis will unite to get out of Ethiopia I can see the Garxajis teaming up with the OG, Dir and Hawiye to get out - after independence from Ethiopia then fighting may continue idk.

I'm talking outta my ass I have 0 clue on the dynamics in Ethiopia admittedly

looks interesting if only the tplf doesn't come back to power i think they might wait for the results of the Ethiopian election i heard its postponed due to the corona virus, either way, its happening this year anyhow if tegarus invoke article 39 then most likely Oromia and Somali region joins then you only have the amhara left with original Ethiopia

No one will leave peacefully, alilies will be formed and spoils of war will be up for grabs.

Will Oromia pus$ y out and raid east on somali lands or push and claim land west. Somalis will only have one front to fight on while oromos and amharas on multiple fronts. Landscape favours us.

But should we ally ourselves with the oromos for their taken of the capital, and claim for dominance, with years of itching too settle the score?

Somalis should sit out the first couple of month, and stay on the defence.

When the heavy fighting near their capital have exhausted their resources, we push and secure lost territory.

Win or lose the landscape of eithopia will change if a civil war breaks out.

Inshallah the somali region come out on top.

Somalis will unite to get out of Ethiopia I can see the Garxajis teaming up with the OG, Dir and Hawiye to get out - after independence from Ethiopia then fighting may continue idk.

Let the Hawdians tell you once AddisAbaba troops are out there DDS will probably be mostlu peaceful because clan borders are well demarcated but if fighting happens it will be along clan lines

Nah. Somalis have black gold now, unlike in the 90's when they leaders shilled for a few pennies. We can build up and then settle our differences some other way. Ethiopia is poor without somalia and the oromo region.

That might lead to conflict actually. Its probably best if oil industry is not developed with rival clan claims and maybe even AddisAbaba having a stake over what used to be sahel

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No one will leave peacefully, alilies will be formed and spoils of war will be up for grabs.

Will Oromia pus$ y out and raid east on somali lands or push and claim land west. Somalis will only have one front to fight on while oromos and amharas on multiple fronts. Landscape favours us.

But should we ally ourselves with the oromos for their taken of the capital, and claim for dominance, with years of itching too settle the score?

Somalis should sit out the first couple of month, and stay on the defence.

When the heavy fighting near their capital have exhausted their resources, we push and secure lost territory.

Win or lose the landscape of eithopia will change if a civil war breaks out.

Inshallah the somali region come out on top.
The sad thing for the yugoslavia of the Horn is that many are not happy with the colonialist meddling and will never give up fighting for their independence. There will always be disgruntled groups that will be ready and greedy to take action if a civil war erupts.

:ftw9nwa: If you guys really think Tigray is serous about being independent then you really have no clue about Ethiopian internal politics. Tigray will not be independent even if Ethiopia forces it to exit :ftw9nwa: Ask yourselves the one question. If TPLF was serous about independence, then why it hasn't accomplished it when it was in power or even at the last days before leaving power? TPLF and Tigreans are not and were never serious about independence.

The only thing TPLF wants is to somehow come to power or at least have more influence than now. The independence talk is simply nonsense but is used as a political device. Even if Ethiopia is willing, helping and facilitating everything for Tigray to become independence will never make it possible for Tigray actually to cross that red line. They are not suicidal. TPLF is spreading the independence talk just to "scare" Amharas and other nationalist Ethiopians by saying "Tigray is about to become independent and others will follow soon, see the Oromo PM Abiy will disintegrate Ethiopia so let us team up and save our Ethiopia before it is too late". That is the real message. It is used as a scare tactic to drive Ethiopians away from PM Abiy and side with TPLF in the name of saving Ethiopia.

Abdi Illey believed the independence BS and thought Tigray will follow him in declaring independence while completely missing the real message why tigreans play the independence card i.e. just to convey a message that an Oromo leader is not trustworthy and loyal to Ethiopia and others should team up with TPLF to "save Ethiopia". The independence crap that is coming from Tigray/TPLF is never meant to be taken seriously. That is why no Ethiopian media even mentions it knowing very well it is just a political stunt with zero support from Tigray population. I think I have to give a tutorial about the internal workings of xabashis :ftw9nwa: Ask for example any Eritrean and they understand very well that this is just a political stunt but from the comments at least it seems Somalis still don't know how xabashis operate :ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts