Troops who recently arrived in Gedo start looting !

Why are you so mentally disturbed by what I talk about? The thread is BS and I’m free to address whatever I want. Stop crying I didn’t @ you.
Your mere presence triggers them.
They dont understand that you dont have to respond to every silly thing that is being said here. :gucciwhat:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Some dishonest individual on this thread goes through relentless abuse by politics section commentators on this Forum everyday, regardless of their tribal affiliations.

Poor soul :mjlol:

Some keyboard warriors hate to have their delusional propaganda and desperate lies checked. Usually they are unintelligent, emotional, basement dwellers regardless of tribal affiliations. They need to step out into reality.

Poor souls.

Some keyboard warriors hate to have their delusional propaganda and desperate lies checked. Usually they are unintelligent, emotional, basement dwellers regardless of tribal affiliations. They need to step out into reality.

Poor souls.

They quote alshabab and full on celebrate their terror

Will this moronic thread get its deserved TAG

Stay tuned

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Bon’s it doesn’t matter where you are in Gaajo Gedo be it Gaajoharey or Beled Gaajo your new master is officially HAG bow down and kiss HAG shoes nacala Iyo waxad tihiin ba wasse :chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Breaking VP sayid Aden reaches Beledxaawo prepares JL troops to defend themselves against Mamuulka Muqdishu

You talk like this because your unqualified shameless self didn’t get a job through corruption. Thank god you didn’t.

It says so much about you as a person.

Seek psychiatric help @TekNiKo you should praise the govt for not being corrupt. Aren’t you supposed to be “religious” lol.

You don’t even realize how psychotic you make yourself look. The people who are celebrating this new “change” in you think your psychotic too but like what you’re saying anyway.

Take some time for yourself. You only humiliate yourself.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You talk like this because your unqualified shameless self didn’t get a job through corruption. Thank god you didn’t.

It says so much about you as a person.

Seek psychiatric help @TekNiKo you should praise the govt for not being corrupt. Aren’t you supposed to be “religious” lol.

You don’t even realize how psychotic you make yourself look. The people who are ceobrating this new “change” in you think your psychotic too but like what you’re saying anyway.

Take some time for yourself. You only humiliate yourself.
FB_IMG_1580159749771.jpg

Kheyre is way above you. No need to cry about someone you could never compete with on any level.

If there is a shred of sanity left in you, you should realize you look like a mentally ill person who use to claim deen and is now shitting on a govt you only ever supported out of qabyalad because they don’t hire incompetent people such as yourself because of clan.

MashaAllah that’s why I support them and why they’ve been making so much progress :2tjlv3e:

Say what you want I’m just letting you know you look like a fool.

Trending

Latest posts