Troops who recently arrived in Gedo start looting !

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A highly respected journalist wouldnt make things up. If this was true there would be video evidence not the words of "highly respected journalist" as if those exist in Somalia :dead:
Ali Adan Mumin is a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist known for his coverage of the Somali civil war. What are you?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Ali Adan Mumin is a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist known for his coverage of the Somali civil war. What are you?

:damn::damn: Walle Qulle boys have no shame calling Pulitzer Prize winner and trusted journalist a nobody and fake news? :deadosama: Shameful actions by shameless Qulle boys

Could you back up that statement that he is a Pulitzer prize winner? I googled his name and found nothing about it. Also since you deem him credible why is there no video evidence of this? If this looting took place there would be tons of videos of it not just one person writing about it. So where are the videos?

giphy.gif

Awdalia Rising

Could you back up that statement that he is a Pulitzer prize winner? I googled his name and found nothing about it. Also since you deem him credible why is there no video evidence of this? If this looting took place there would be tons of videos of it not just one person writing about it. So where are the videos?

View attachment 93233

But Gedo is poor I doubt they have anything to record a video on

Nutcase this thread calls your people looters and insults your allies and your president’s clan and all you care about is if a user is from awdal or not?

Maskiin
It’s all desperate fake stories by simpletons such as yourself hoping it’ll make the govt or SNA look bad. It’s cringeworthy and doesn’t warrant a response.

Lmao why are you emotional that everyone knows he’s lying?

Awdalia Rising

It’s all desperate fake stories by simpletons such as yourself hoping it’ll make the govt or SNA look bad. It’s cringeworthy and doesn’t warrant a response.

everyone = you + 3 Bon’s? :drakelaugh:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

I never talked about somalia,farmajo or SNA here before,don’t care about any of that
But how stupid and mentally twisted you have to be to not adress the thread in the first place,but suddenly show up for a lander?
Hoorta you are not well,the little signs people miss are there

I never talked about somalia,farmajo or SNA here before,don’t care about any of that
But how stupid and mentally twisted you have to be to not adress the thread in the first place,but suddenly show up for a lander?
Hoorta you are not well,the little signs people miss are there
Why are you so mentally disturbed by what I talk about? The thread is BS and I’m free to address whatever I want. Stop crying I didn’t @ you.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
As usual more fake news. Watch mods not do anything about it, but if it was other way around it would get deleted before any posts. Watch this comment get deleted

Trending