Troops who recently arrived in Gedo start looting !

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

How many times did I warn you guys this Farmaajo is an HAG agent, war ilaahi ban idin ku dhaarshe this is what I was warning about! Sayid Axmed Maxamed Islaan waa qof Islaam oo diin leh not like this failed govt.

Let the Marehan suffer if they dont heed my call. They dont realise shisheeye never solves nothing:francis:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

How many times did I warn you guys this Farmaajo is an HAG agent, war ilaahi ban idin ku dhaarshe this is what I was warning about! Sayid Axmed Maxamed Islaan waa qof Islaam oo diin leh not like this failed govt.

Let the Marehan suffer if they dont heed my call. They dont realise shisheeye never solves nothing:francis:

I bet u it's non reer deeni clans being attacked kkkkk adigu 'cayaarta' waa fahantay kkkk. Boqor osman did the same to us and kept it to subclan while killing other subclans, reer deeni will do the same to all clans against reer deeni agenda where he uses hawiye backing to get into office but never invests in gedo just like boqor osman did to interior areas of puntland and keep the loot in the coastal areas while we ate dhagax till 1960 and my dad was freed to mogadishu where it was janno for all wallahi not just a FEW

its fake news, this clown is quoting an ahmed madoobe stooge

this is what he wrote earlier

smile and saddam where right about you.

:wow:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@nomand leave @TekNiKo alone I don't blame him leaving, my clan left the kingdom of majerteniya and settled in nugaal, we 'defended' the kingdom if it was attacked, but we clearly were not interested in a boqortoyo where one clan ruled based on 'dhaxal', I consider my sub-clan very anti royalty and a rebel like the american rebels were with the queen.

You are following the same format as 'kingdoms' taking power for one lineage(reer diini) and then massacring any marehan who says 'war waxani naga daa' and if they question back u throw out the 'your madoobe' follower and he responds your 'hag follower' and the end result is two marehans in two different camps who inherits 30 years of 'absence of governance. He is right Tekniko he took the middle ground and said I wont back madoobe but u must not back HAG and lets talk as marehan, wallahi that is 'xaq' talk but your in a conflict of interest because of danaha farmajo waxad uu aragta danaha reer deeni so expect a huge WAR among marehan soon

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Failmucho the HAG bootlicker has ceded Ghetto (Gedo) to HAG. Boon is finished as a clan. Ruled by Ogaden in JL and HAG in their very own Gedo. Ruled by HG in Galmudug :damn:

Awdalia Rising

Bon is a finished clan. Failmucho has completely sold them to HAG and they still sit around humming Nabad Iyo Nolol :pachah1:

Massive looting taking place in Gedo, as reer Gedo invites @Lex Luther and his army.

:deadpeter:

I can’t blame them they want a tribute for their time and resources.
:ehh:
Im being told the next Phase will be HAG claiming lands and MPs in Jubaland, and if they are denied that then well we already have HAG army established there to just Invade Kismaayo like we always did.

Farmaajo iyo HAG Haa Nolaatan!

images.jpeg

I expect the missleading tag on this thread.:fittytousand:

Awdalia Rising

If things keep going this way Bon will be assimilated into HG within the next 50 years. They are under HG gumeysi in Galmudug and now their very own 1 toilet 1 hotel Gedo

because you are more trustworthy than a highly respected journalist.

:mjlol:
A highly respected journalist wouldnt make things up. If this was true there would be video evidence not the words of "highly respected journalist" as if those exist in Somalia :dead:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I bet u it's non reer deeni clans being attacked kkkkk adigu 'cayaarta' waa fahantay kkkk. Boqor osman did the same to us and kept it to subclan while killing other subclans, reer deeni will do the same to all clans against reer deeni agenda where he uses hawiye backing to get into office but never invests in gedo just like boqor osman did to interior areas of puntland and keep the loot in the coastal areas while we ate dhagax till 1960 and my dad was freed to mogadishu where it was janno for all wallahi not just a FEW
Its a failed policy that will cause division and hatree, this Farmaajo has been a disaster for Beesha and a fifth column for shisheeye. I would recognise him as the most corrupt unabased, puuppetee. I hope Federalism will still have hope as these so called "troops" are mooryan in disguise. Tolayeey nimanka ya naga qabta 10 months is too long! He will cause more damage

Trending

Latest posts