Triggered Bantu Cries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe she made a 10+ minute video just because of trolls. :farmajoyaab:

But she made a good point bringing up how Allah made them look like that. And if they have an issue with how "Bantus" look then they should address Allah himself. :manny:
I would like to him what was the logic behind creating the scum of the earth ( negroes)
:gucciwhat:

Alot of carribean negroes convert for pussy ( East african) only to be rejected looool

are the scum of the earth

How would you know marshmellow? Aren't you always looking down and trembling when a nigga gets near you....probably hiding under your mother's tent dress too!

By the way marshmellow you are the one who claimed your family are from the somali ruling class right? How de phuck can you even show your face after the disaster that you have brought your people? How do you destroy an entire country? What's the family secret? Where you hiding out sahib? Gotta be some warriors tracking your arse right now? Watch your back sahib!

How would you know marshmellow? Aren't you always looking down and trembling when a nigga gets near you....probably hiding under your mother's tent dress too!

By the way marshmellow you are the one who claimed your family are from the somali ruling class right? How de phuck can you even show your face after the disaster that you have brought your people? How do you destroy an entire country? What's the family secret? Where you hiding out sahib? Gotta be some warriors tracking your arse right now? Watch your back sahib!

Shut up nignog, im getting tired of you maybe i should sell you on the slave auction market next sunday

Last edited:

Someone stick this poor thing a banana. I think its hungry :jcoleno::ohdamn:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
hahaha! We all have to thank somebody for something along the way sahib. Have you asked your mother which arab greaseball smuggler she had to give something up to so that she could escape the terrordome of somalia so that you skinny arse can live. Go on then ask her!? I'm sure she has amazing stories to tell. Btw i'm sure she was thankful when the razor came along and they had to retire the sharpened camel bicuspid.
My grandad has been in the UK since 1928:manny: He wasn't a slave tho:pachah1:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

>"sahib" z3zrULC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending