Triggered Bantu Cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Meaning you

you've seen hundreds of videos? you phuckers do have talent for making up stories.....show me 5 videos and redeem yourself twerp. Show me five such videos and save yourself from being outed as a delusional lieing POS.
just look at these apes

just do a simple google/youtube search, bantus are obsessed with EAs in general.

Just like i thought....i started listening the first video and right off the bat the girl says she is west african.
The challenge to you twerp was to show me videos of blacks in the west. We are talking about AAs or caribbean people being obsessed with phucking somalis. So as suspected you are a lieing POS.
Run off to the corner and hold this L and pointy hat! Yuh little dunce.

Just like i thought....i started listening the first video and right off the bat the girl says she is west african.
The challenge to you twerp was to show me videos of blacks in the west. We are talking about AAs or caribbean people being obsessed with phucking somalis. So as suspected you are a lieing POS.

You just gonna ignore me huh:kodaksmiley:

Alot of carribean negroes convert for pussy ( East african) only to be rejected looool

are the scum of the earth

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
you should thank this machine :manny:

Lol the zoo animals are crying because I stated facts. We own your people like cattle, what will you do? We own your country like a colony, what will you do? We will continue to rule forever, because of one simple rule. An Ethiopian is far more superior than a savage in everyway possible.
The only reason Ethiopia as a nation is still alive is bc of European booty clapping. U have never been superior to somali people and never will. U have always feared us, thats why u cooperated with portugese, french, english and italians to bring us down. :mjlol::nahgirl:

Lol the zoo animals are crying because I stated facts. We own your people like cattle, what will you do? We own your country like a colony, what will you do? We will continue to rule forever, because of one simple rule. An Ethiopian is far more superior than a savage in everyway possible.
Lol. How dafuq can u call us savages, when u are the one eating raw meat. HAYAWAN. :susp::hemad:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Warya you know it's against Islam to be racist why you being such a nacas

:farmajoyaab:
Yes akh. Racism is a serious ting. It stems from arrogance and pride. Its why the shaytaan refused to bow down to adam. Lakiin this is just banter :manny:i like playing with emotional people :manny:

you should thank this machine :manny:

hahaha! We all have to thank somebody for something along the way sahib. Have you asked your mother which arab greaseball smuggler she had to give something up to so that she could escape the terrordome of somalia so that you skinny arse can live. Go on then ask her!? I'm sure she has amazing stories to tell. Btw i'm sure she was thankful when the razor came along and they had to retire the sharpened camel bicuspid.

I can't believe she made a 10+ minute video just because of trolls. :farmajoyaab:

But she made a good point bringing up how Allah made them look like that. And if they have an issue with how "Bantus" look then they should address Allah himself. :manny:

Read my other reply. You only see bad in people because thats all you choose to see.

:farole:

You mean all the garbage that your brothers and sisters have deposited all over the net is a figment of my imagination???? No worries friend...its just harmless banter.

You mean all the garbage that your brothers and sisters have deposited all over the net is a figment of my imagination???? No worries friend...its just harmless banter.

Not their fault black people tend to be the assholes

:ufdup:

Somalis are the nicest people I know.

:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.