Treaty of Umar r.a

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
So making a beautiful mosque is haram so why is it that all mosques or majority are beautiful
It is a sign of qiyama. You see beautiful mosques empty. That is already happening
you still didnt answer the question your avoiding it and saying this isn’t force just answer are you fine with forcing islam
But this has nothing to do with forcing non muslims. I answered it already but I am waiting for you to show me how this is not peaceful and equates to force?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No-one is forcing sxb. They get offered protection and welfare. :mjlol:
Why do the Assyrians/Christian Levantines/Mizrahis and Sephardis/Yazidis exist til now:dead:
He's acting like this is out of the world crazy. It is equal, if it is barbaric then the Syrians wouldn't have signed it. They get protection out of it and the right to stay with their deen. What's wrong?

He's acting like this is out of the world crazy. It is equal, if it is barbaric then the Syrians wouldn't have signed it. They get protection out of it and the right to stay with their deen. What's wrong?
Bruh for the last time I never said it was crazy I said I don’t agree with it fam

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Bruh for the last time I never said it was crazy I said I don’t agree with it fam
Where is the forced conversion? Muslims also had to pay taxes.

The taxes were used to help the economy and many Dhimmi social classes were exempt.

For e.g. women children elderly and the poor.