Treaty of Umar r.a

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Look at this beauty. Somalia needs to do this. If we allow gaals in our country, might as well implement this quruux article. I highlighted my favorite parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at this!!!!
"Obligation to show deference toward Muslims. If a Muslim wishes to sit, non-Muslim should be rise from his seats and let the Muslim sit."

Let's do this but with a twist. We cannot allow churches in our countries, we were always a muslim country. That only applies to shared land. But if you want to come into our muslim country then you must follow our laws. Intaas. We need to treat them like shit the way we are treated in their countries:ahh::friendhug::fittytousand:

Isn’t it haram to force people into Islam or any other religion just let them practice what they believe in fam if we’re following a religion of peace let’s also act as peace

Villainess

Isn’t it haram to force people into Islam or any other religion just let them practice what they believe in fam if we’re following a religion of peace let’s also act as peace
It is not forcing. You are in a Muslim country you have to follow the rules.

• Prohibition against preaching to Muslims in an attempt to convert them from Islam.
  • Prohibition against preventing the conversion to Islam of some one who wants to convert

I want all my people converted into one religion, taught adequately about it, whlist learning other subjects of course, and finally lectures on the evils of westernization

• The worship places of non-Muslims must be lower in elevation than the lowest mosque in town.
  • The houses of non-Muslims must not be taller in elevation than the houses of Muslims.
  • Prohibition against hanging a cross on the Churches.
You wouldn’t even let them do there teachings that is haram oppressing people is haram forcing people to do things differently especially because of they're religion is haram this is not a country I would want to be apart of 😐

Villainess

You wouldn’t even let them do there teachings that is haram oppressing people is haram forcing people to do things differently especially because of they're religion is haram this is not a country I would want to be apart of 😐
Do you know the definition of force? Nowhere is that forcing, in fact Umar went easy on them. They are allowed to live their life, forcing would be making them muslim. They can do what they like but stop thinking gaals are your friend. They want to see the downfall of Somalia and all Muslim countries.

"Obligation to show deference toward Muslims. If a Muslim wishes to sit, non-Muslim should be rise from his seats and let the Muslim sit."
Where is the equality this is what slaves had to do back then they couldn’t even look in the eyes of a white bystander disgusting

Villainess

@Asli is disliking me because I’m preaching about Islam
This is Islam. You clearly know nothing about it. Peace? Umar r.a was so peaceful. He did it better than I would have. However, Arabia was a shared land between all cultures and religions. The dominant was Islam, therefore no force could take place.

Feel free to make Somalia a waste barren with stripclubs and chruch bells and little kids running to sunday school. We'll see then

stop thinking gaals are your friend. They want to see the downfall of Somalia and all Muslim countries.
Exactly, there is a war going on, not a war with guns but an intellectual one, the monopoly of the media they have while muslims are divided and weak is what the love and would love to see in the future

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Look at this beauty. Somalia needs to do this. If we allow gaals in our country, might as well implement this quruux article. I highlighted my favorite parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at this!!!!

Let's do this but with a twist. We cannot allow churches in our countries, we were always a muslim country. That only applies to shared land. But if you want to come into our muslim country then you must follow our laws. Intaas. We need to treat them like shit the way we are treated in their countries:ahh::friendhug::fittytousand:
Most of these are unjuste, I question if Umar said that

Villainess

Most of these are unjuste, I question if Umar said that
This agreement is said to have been one of the most just and “progressive” treaties in history tho, guarantees of religious and minority freedoms were unheard of under the Romans and other empires. In fact, it was only after the Muslims’ bloodless capture of Jerusalem and the establishment of this treaty that Jews were finally allowed to enter the city and pray at their places of worship (after being banned for much of the preceding 500 years

Notice how you ignored the churches and catholic Sunday schools? Ok.
Because they should be able to practice their religion Mohamed (pbuh) allowed people to practice their religion he never had rules for them either he never said their buildings should be this length either I’m taking the words of the prophet not anyone else

Trending

Latest posts