Treaty of Umar r.a

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Friends? Is me making peace with someone me being a friend, me helping someone doesn’t make me a friend me allowing someone to practice their faith doesn't make me their friend it means I’m nice the prophet was also nice to non Muslims so what are you getting at can Muslims not be nice
Treaty? Is laying out the rules of Islam and implementing a rightful strategy in the name of Islam and by the Quran crazy? Is letting the non muslims worship as they please in a peaceful way and not forcing them to leave their religion against islam? You're acting as if this is barbaric laakin this is what the prophet wanted. This is nice, you are putting a bad twist to it.

Treaty? Is laying out the rules of Islam and implementing a rightful strategy in the name of Islam and by the Quran crazy? Is letting the non muslims worship as they please in a peaceful way and not forcing them to leave their religion against islam? You're acting as if this is barbaric laakin this is what the prophet wanted. This is nice, you are putting a bad twist to it.
Your quotes are barbaric though hold on

Keep in mind that whatever you say as of right now will be against Umar r.a. I never wrote it so be careful.
1605983574058.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Whatever fam I’ll leave it at this I don’t agree with these things now enjoy the rest of your day
Because you really couldn't explain why you thought this was horrible. There isn't nothing wrong with it, in fact it is perfect.

Haye, what is your plan?

Is this cruel and wild? The law of Allah swt is brutal? Ok, lets move onto stage 2. China style.

1) Non-muslims will be stripped of their religion
2) Churches and Synogoes will be burnt down
3) No funerals whatsoever
4) Death sentences for whoever isn't muslim.

What do you think now?
Why are you bringing China into this discussion bruh you clearly love changing topics your undebatable in a bad way fam wtf 🥱

It is not forcing. You are in a Muslim country you have to follow the rules.

• Prohibition against preaching to Muslims in an attempt to convert them from Islam.
  • Prohibition against preventing the conversion to Islam of some one who wants to convert
Then we should allow western countries to due the same to yall.

Trending

Latest posts