Treaty of Umar r.a

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Stop changing the topic fam :snoop: have you ran out of words
No, because you clearly don't understand the condition of the Ummah right now. We do not have time to spend catering to gaals in a noble muslim country. If it were a shared land, I'd understand your point. However, this is a Muslim country. The treaty is perfect.

See how you found it barbaric but the Christan and Jews signed it because it was perfect? Will you vouch for them?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Because they should be able to practice their religion Mohamed (pbuh) allowed people to practice their religion he never had rules for them either he never said their buildings should be this length either I’m taking the words of the prophet not anyone else
Exactly like what the point of the hight of religious buildings meant to be?

Villainess

Because they should be able to practice their religion Mohamed (pbuh) allowed people to practice their religion he never had rules for them either he never said their buildings should be this length either I’m taking the words of the prophet not anyone else
You do realize that they do have the right to practice their religion, hence the treaty. This is what the prophet allowed. And Umar was a head Khalifa. Call him crazy but he was the perfect example of a leader.
What about the conquest of Mecca? The treaty of Hudaybiyyah?

No, because you clearly don't understand the condition of the Ummah right now. We do not have time to spend catering to gaals in a noble muslim country. If it were a shared land, I'd understand your point. However, this is a Muslim country. The treaty is perfect.

See how you found it barbaric but the Christan and Jews signed it because it was perfect? Will you vouch for them?
I don’t agree with it wether a Jew did it or a Christian do you want us turning into them fam fear Allah don’t rewrite mohamed’s (pbuh) words

Villainess

I personally want to take it a step further, nothing other than Islam, make Somalia an Islamic state.
That was the 7th centruy. We have to be much stricter now more than ever. @486th President is crying about it laakin you do know that when the world ends and Mahdi comes, you won't be focusing if we were fair to the Christians or not.

Do you find this barbaric?

Villainess

I don’t agree with it wether a Jew did it or a Christian do you want us turning into them fam fear Allah don’t rewrite mohamed’s (pbuh) words
I didn't rewrite his words. Feel free to study it yourself.

I am not nor will I ever troll about my deen. Grow a backbone, Islam doesn't agree with your baby mindest.

That was the 7th centruy. We have to be much stricter now more than ever. @486th President is crying about it laakin you do know that when the world ends and Mahdi comes, you won't be focusing if we were fair to the Christians or not.

Do you find this barbaric?
Islam is a religion of peace not a religion of unfairness I’ll leave it at that you need help

Villainess

@Asli I feel like your trolling since you’ve ignored the majority of my claims whatever :kanyehmm:
What claims? You keep circling with these main points
1) waa waa that's forcing
2) let them practice their religon
3) the prophet didn't say that waaaaa

They signed it themselves, again will you vouch for them?

What claims? You keep circling with these main points
1) waa waa that's forcing
2) let them practice their religon
3) the prophet didn't say that waaaaa

They signed it themselves, again will you vouch for them?
Because the prophet allowed people to follow their religion just because we are in a time like this doesn’t mean Islam should be strict

Villainess

Islam is a religion of peace not a religion of unfairness I’ll leave it at that you need help
This is fair. It is Islam. It is peace. It is the rule which was layed out by the prophet s.a.w and carried out by Umar may allah have mercy on him.

It's about the deen and you are saying I am wrong. Haaye it is all up to you if you like it or not but at the end of the day it is fair and square. The prophet agreed to this as well.

Call it what you like but it is not force.
That wouldn’t make sense since the prophet allowed Jews, Christians, etc To do their stuff :cosbyhmm:

Villainess

Because the prophet allowed people to follow their religion just because we are in a time like this doesn’t mean Islam should be strict
You don't agree with this ok. But it is ISLAM! They have the right to follow their religion it isn't like China. The only request is that they keep it to themselves and not corrupt the ummah.

Villainess

That wouldn’t make sense since the prophet allowed Jews, Christians, etc To do their stuff :cosbyhmm:
Yes. He made this rule. They are doing their stuff, privately. Are you saying Umar r.a was wrong and this is against Islam?

Quran (5:51): “Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

Yes. He made this rule. They are doing their stuff, privately. Are you saying Umar r.a was wrong and this is against Islam?

Quran (5:51): “Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”
Friends? Is me making peace with someone me being a friend, me helping someone doesn’t make me a friend me allowing someone to practice their faith doesn't make me their friend it means I’m nice the prophet was also nice to non Muslims so what are you getting at can Muslims not be nice