Travelling to PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
So, I'm travelling to Bossaso& ( a few other cities) in June/July but it'll be my first time without my family && I've been there 3 times before so it's not my first time loll
idk what to expect travelling by myself through Dubai&& Bossaso airport because I've been told u can tell I'm not from there and I'm awkward af.
any advice travelling alone to Bossaso/Dubai?????/?/

People in Somalia can tell you’re from the outside. Don’t stumble around on the ground because of the rocks and if you do, keep a straight face.

And the clothes are a dead giveaway. The girls back home dress a certain way. Mix in with the crowd.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
People in Somalia can tell you’re from the outside. Don’t stumble around on the ground because of the rocks and if you do, keep a straight face.

And the clothes are a dead giveaway. The girls back home dress a certain way. Mix in with the crowd.
Mix as in how?

I’m trying to wear my summer dresses and turban with sun glasses..

halwa

✨🌙
Mix as in how?

I’m trying to wear my summer dresses and turban with sun glasses..

My cousins would go out with their baati and khimar and they would get rocks thrown at them.

The summer dresses are fine, I’m not so sure about the turban.I’m sorry, sis but they’re going to trash you and swear at you down at the streets. Sun glasses are okay.

Get yourself some nice sturdy shoes. Ballerina shoes or sandals won’t do.

Gibiin-Udug

My cousins would go out with their baati and khimar and they would get rocks thrown at them.

The summer dresses are fine, I’m not so sure about the turban.I’m sorry, sis but they’re going to trash you and swear at you down at the streets. Sun glasses are okay.

Get yourself some nice sturdy shoes. Ballerina shoes or sandals won’t do.
Throw rocks? I dare them, Wallahi I'm going to teach them a lesson, there will a new sheriff in town...

halwa

✨🌙
Throw rocks? I dare them, Wallahi I'm going to teach them a lesson, there will a new sheriff in town...

That’s what they do. The amount of rocks that would get thrown into our house.:ftw9nwa:

How long will you stay in Bosaso?

Gibiin-Udug

That’s what they do. The amount of rocks that would get thrown into our house.:ftw9nwa:

How long will you stay in Bosaso?

I'm not sure yet, but I'm starting my journey in Bosaaso then Qardho, murcaanyo, Hafun, Garowe then come back to Bosaaso. Inshallah.

how much are you paying for the trip? Bosaso airport is nice take pics/video and maybe share with us here. be openminded and try to blend in and you will surely have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending