Travelling to PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yh i have been to Somalia. Came back end of January
Never been there. :meleshame:

I might come to Ohio the next time you're going there. See your three wives and of course somalia's. Well, whatever place you're going to. Be it SL or PL, JL, you name it. :mjpls:

Never been there. :meleshame:

I might come to Ohio the next time you're going there. See your three wives and of course somalia's. Well, whatever place you're going to. Be it SL or PL, JL, you name it. :mjpls:
Welcome sxb. Ill be your guide and might hook you up.
Viva Somalia

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Good luck with your travels sxb. If you aren’t DC you don’t have to worry about much. DC get ripped when they go out and clowned.

Be nice to the locals. And don’t leave your luggage open. Even your miskiin cousin will steal from you. Take a Nokia 3310 because if you take a fancy phone chances are it’ll be taken soon as you touchdown by a relative.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Take a Nokia 3310 because if you take a fancy phone chances are it’ll be taken from you from a relative as soon as you touchdown.
:wtf: I see many somalis with smartphones tho or is that igusawir project?

Nokia 3310. Does it even have internet/web browsing?:gucciwhat:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:wtf: I see many somalis with smartphones tho or is that igusawir project?

Nokia 3310. Does it even have internet/web browsing?:gucciwhat:

Nah it doesn’t LoL go to an Internet cafe if you wanna browse the net kkk.

Dadka dalka jooga kibir baa ka batey they’ll call you gaajo if you don’t bring them the latest phone.:bell:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nah it doesn’t LoL go to an Internet cafe if you wanna browse the net kkk.

Dadka dalka jooga kibir baa ka batey they’ll call you gaajo if you don’t bring them the latest phone.:bell:
But then if you bring one, they'll steal it from you? :siilaanyosmile:

The
You buy a golis 4g wireless modem. Its 30 $. 20 dollars a month for 3gb of internet on 4g connection per day. Works flawlessly.

There is internet. You can ask and visit @Reer-Bari who is Bosaso when you get there

The last time I went I spent a month trying to set up golis on my phone & the people that work at the building we’re no help

Another Warsangali!:krs:

@A_A

It could be suldaanka with a new nick making tolka great again. Amen. You guys are three on this website, given your numbers in the real world, that is enough representation on a major website like Somalispot.

queen

I don't know about women travelling alone, but if someone is waiting for you at the airport, you will be Ok.

@A_A

It could be suldaanka with a new nick making tolka great again. Amen. You guys are three on this website, given your numbers in the real world, that is enough representation on a major website like Somalispot.

queen

I don't know about women travelling alone, but if someone is waiting for you at the airport, you will be Ok.
Kalibyahow. 3 kulaha. We are 10 strong on this spot. That was such a cool low key diss. We have to many murtads too much overrepresented on this site. Considering yall dont exist
New nick. The admin is on my tail. Im pretty sure they would have me out quickly.

Tan kale duucada maba kacda. Waqtiga ha iiska khasariinin

Status
Not open for further replies.