Trans Couple with baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Should there be a law in place to protect straight men if a transwoman lies to them? Should there be criminal charges?
If they had HIV and didn't tell you, then yes. You would know if someone is trans. You are an idiot and should stop posting things. Chang your annoying DP too or I won't respond to your nonsense.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Do you think it's okay for a trans person to conceal their sex-change from straight people they intend to have a relationship with?

Same question :dead:

Nigga, imagine an Asian (they're very passable) ladyboy you take home to bang and you see the ling wong - can I sue for false advertisement?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
If they had HIV and didn't tell you, then yes. You would know if someone is trans. You are an idiot and should stop posting things. Chang your annoying DP too or I won't respond to your nonsense.

Why are you deflecting? HIV isn't the question. How i'm suppose to know if they're trans (blacks are easy, not Asians)? THEY should be telling people they're trans, it's not my job to ask.

I don't think he's asking about HIV I'm pretty sure it's considered a crime if you're straight and don't tell the person while you know about it.

So what if they couldn't tell and this person didn't inform them, do you think that's criminal?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I don't think he's asking about HIV I'm pretty sure it's considered a crime if you're straight and don't tell the person while you know about it.

So what if they couldn't tell and this person didn't inform them, do you think that's criminal?
No. It shouldn't be criminal and no one has ever been prosecuted for it. First of all, it's impossible to prove in a court of law and second it's not a big deal. The only line I'd draw is if they had some disease and didn't tell you.

No man voluntarily gets a sex change to become a woman. That's not a thing that happens. These people do that out of desperation after years of internal struggles. It's biologically driven. It's through no fault of their own. So don't go around about "they used to be a man/women" nonsense. The best thing for you to do re: trans issues is shut up if you're not understanding or supportive.
Its obviously a mental illness all the sex change in the world won't change ur DNA. I'm not going to play pretend games with these people

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
anything beyond LGB shouldnt be a thing :ohlord:

I have the same feeling bro. I also only support masculine bi/gay guys and non-dyke bi/lesbian ladies. While this is my belief, I don't believe in the government forcing people though. #FreedomLover

No. It shouldn't be criminal and no one has ever been prosecuted for it. First of all, it's impossible to prove in a court of law and second it's not a big deal. The only line I'd draw is if they had some disease and didn't tell you.
Please f*ck off. If a tranny lied to a straight man then killing the beast is justified

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Exactly. And their biological wiring is different from you and I. Look at their faces: do they look like regular men? I'm saying you should realize the biological/psychological component and let it go.

These people are more damaged than legit schizos sxb, children certainly cannot be trusted around them.

ngl I've caught some Somali guys I know liking pics of half naked tranny women (unknowingly ofc).

:wow1:

It's hard to tell sometimes... like this was a man :vo3yidw:

Andreja-Pejic-Marie-Claire-Spain-March-2016-Cover-Photoshoot03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts