Trans Couple with baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so weird but I'm not going to be judgemental. I had a good friend come out as Trans so the way I look at is as long as you keep it to urself I don't care.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Dude put yourself in their shoes. They're stuck between a rock and a hard place and they have to make the best of their situation. What would you do if you were in that situation? Kill yourself? Hide?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Support? I know they have biological issues and I don't want to beat them up for it. They have to choose between bad options and really bad options.

They have psychological issues sxb, don't make it sound like they're crippled.

These people are absolutely batshit crazy. Soon enough they're gonna normalize shit like

http://www.mediaite.com/online/meet-the-52-year-old-father-who-identifies-a-6-year-old-girl/

eye-bleach-e1449675395510.jpg

It calls itself Stefonknee

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

The LGBTQ along with the Blacks you call Madows are the only ones defending you on social media after that shooting.

I wouldn't be attacking them if I were you.

Real talk, this family appears more functional than about 90% of Somali families in the West.

After all, this child has two parental figures in the house.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
By keep it to urself I meant don't be expecting straight people to date you these people seriously think it's okay to have a sex change and not tell someone because they're a "men" or "women". You can't expect people to be okay with dating someone who use to be a men or women.
No man voluntarily gets a sex change to become a woman. That's not a thing that happens. These people do that out of desperation after years of internal struggles. It's biologically driven. It's through no fault of their own. So don't go around about "they used to be a man/women" nonsense. The best thing for you to do re: trans issues is shut up if you're not understanding or supportive.

No man voluntarily gets a sex change to become a woman. That's not a thing that happens. These people do that out of desperation after years of internal struggles. It's biologically driven. It's through no fault of their own. So don't go around about "they used to be a man/women" nonsense. The best thing for you to do re: trans issues is shut up if you're not understanding or supportive.
This multi-nicking gaalo needs to be banned

Do you think it's okay for a trans person to conceal their sex-change from straight people they intend to have a relationship with?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

Should there be a law in place to protect straight men if a transwoman lies to them? Should there be criminal charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending